Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pedicure Skills (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pedicure Skills
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been with my girlfriend for 2 years. In that time, I attempted to give her a pedicure once. I say 'attempted,' because I utterly failed. However, yesterday I resolved to give it another go. I thought to myself, 2 years is more than enough time to develop some pedicure skills. I felt some light shame as a result. Hence, yesterday, I told my girlfriend I was giving her a pedicure. She looked at me as if I were a rapist with ED. The underlying thought being, go ahead but I don't think you have it in you. Long story short, I gave her a very decent pedicure if I do say so myself. It was so good, after the paint dried I had to have a foot job; which lead to passion filled sex.

As a foot guy, it was a latent goal of mine to be able to give a good pedicure. Am I alone on this one?

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use to live with 2 girls a few years ago and they let me give them pedicures often. We went all out and got a shit hot little foot spa, plenty of polish and soft white fluffy towels.

I know exactly what you mean, I was awful on my first few attempts I was all shaky from being nervous and horny. Getting polish everywhere and uneven blobs of polish after drying but I did get better with practice. The big trick I found was the cleaning up the edges and skin with a cotton bud and polish remover [Wink]

I do like it now when I tell a chick I can give a good pedicure and the look of interest on the face comes over.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah it's hard to do; takes a steady hand and some patience. Like curly said, edge cleanup is important. I concentrate more on giving good footrubs than on giving pedis, but they're fun to do sometimes.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I'm passionate about learning new skills, this is one I have no desire to learn. I've also found that this is a skill that would turn off the women that are attracted to me.

My buddy is a fighter jet navigator, a salsa dancing champ, a masseuse and a slew of other skills. He is the quintessential ladies man. While I have my own talents(bartending, cooking, building and design)..I'd rather pick up those skills that improve my life and the lives of others and builds attraction. But I understand you're in a relationship and attraction isn't your goal. I'll gladly pay $30 every two weeks when I'm in a relationship to get some professional toes back. I'll also gladly invest in any equipment she would need to do the job at home.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a freehand custom painter for a living so there have been two or three occasions where I've dropped some automotive art on an already done pedicures but as far as doing pedicures, I want that shit presented to me done! Its like doing a chicks hair before you take her out to dinner and fuck her. Fuck that.

[ December 18, 2013, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Spotlight ]

Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that Russell gives me all my pedies. I so much enjoy sitting at home relaxing while he pampers my tootsies. An I always take good care of him after [Wink]

Wifey

Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To 'spotlight,' its more like loving to drive bad ass cars but not knowing how to fix them. You want to basically take the car to the mechanic and then hop back in when its ready. I am more like a Jay Leno type in that I not only love to drive the bad ass cars but I also know how to build them;now.

"GQguy" typical alpha male response. I am surprised you even have time for Wus. I thought you might be too busy working on plans for a new addition to the Guggenheim. By the way bro, giving pedicures kicks the hell out of baking cakes. That random chick's feet you saw at the store that you are now beating off to, may be by way of a dude with ill pedi-skills. I guess that makes me a philanthropist as well. Only I am a philanthropist for for the hedonist.

I hope you dudes take my comments in the spirit in which they are intended. I am not trying to antagonize you gents. At the same time I would be lame if I didn't represent for the my pedicure giving bretherin.

[ December 19, 2013, 01:05 AM: Message edited by: reamow ]

--------------------

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

In reality pedicures are easy to give. I nailed it on my second try. Here are the keys to success:

-Visualize your ideal toe nails:
The nail shape makes the polish not the other way around. Work with a long enough set of nails so that you can actually shape them to your liking.

-Don't over-clip:
Take a tiny calculated bit at at time. Keep in mind, nail filing is next. And remember the small nail clippers are for finger nails while the long ones are for the toe nails.

-Nail Filing:
Always file but never choke up on the nail file. Hold it with a lose grip and away from the nail. Avoid over-filing.

-Foot position for Polish:
Pull up a chair and have her sit at the foot of the bed. Her foot should be resting, flat, just past your knee. In other words, her sole should rest on your quadricep, while you are sitting facing her.

-Polish Application:
Use 2 coats. By the time you finish with the first coat on the second set of toes you should be ready to apply the second coat now back on the initial set.

-Brush Strokes:
It only takes 3 brush strokes per nail. Start in the middle of the nail at the base of the cuticle. Use a full stroke ending at the tip of the nail. Do the same for the opposite sides ( right side and left, respectively) using slightly narrower strokes. Very important, anything beyond 3 strokes should be only for minor touch ups.

These are the basics.

Cheers.

[ December 19, 2013, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: reamow ]

--------------------

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by reamow:
To 'spotlight,' its more like loving to drive bad ass cars but not knowing how to fix them. You want to basically take the car to the mechanic and then hop back in when its ready. I am more like a Jay Leno type in that I not only love to drive the bad ass cars but I also know how to build them;now.

"GQguy" typical alpha male response. I am surprised you even have time for Wus. I thought you might be too busy working on plans for a new addition to the Guggenheim. By the way bro, giving pedicures kicks the hell out of baking cakes. That random chick's feet you saw at the store that you are now beating off to, may be by way of a dude with ill pedi-skills. I guess that makes me a philanthropist as well. Only I am a philanthropist for for the hedonist.

I hope you dudes take my comments in the spirit in which they are intended. I am not trying to antagonize you gents. At the same time I would be lame if I didn't represent for the my pedicure giving bretherin.

lol...nothing alpha about him, I agree that this skill is highly regarded and a very good thing to know and will impress a lot of ladies more than building or designing.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as I love to drive bad ass cars myself and may have built one or 5 myself, I am the guy you describe when it comes to feet. When it comes to feet, you can liken me to those slobs at the car shows that just sit in the lawn chair and look at their shit and get rid of it when theyre bored.
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Spotlight, I had no idea you were interested in cars. By the way, what are your thoughts on Fast 7?

--------------------

Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy give my wife a pedicure. But, is started with my first and I had toe nail polish everywhere but on her toes. After a second fail marriage. I am with the third wife now for 16 years. This mother-in-law use to buy foot product so I can do her daughter feet. I think I am great at pedicures now. This wife the third one let me give other women pedicures, foot fetishes are great. The women love just sitting back as if she is a queen while her servant is attending to her feet. [Woot]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Don't know what that is! LOL I said bad ass, not fast! haha Enjoy the pics of my efforts! Shes my friend wife and this was after a long day of work on her husband custom Olds!

[IMG]http://thumbnails101.imagebam.com/29629/50af9d296284796.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://thumbnails110.imagebam.com/29629/c4c6dd296284807.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://thumbnails112.imagebam.com/29629/6ebf55296284812.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://thumbnails111.imagebam.com/29629/cecc82296285349.jpg[/IMG]

DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had a similar thread years ago...I laughed then like I'm laughing now...I'VE LOVED GIVING MY GIRLS PEDICURES OVER THE YEARS...Now, it's not something that I do regularly but it's just like giving my girl a massage to me...Some things are sexy when it comes from the heart..It's about pampering the pretty lil thing that I pound with this shaft like a gorrilla...Now I'm not going to let it become a job but I'm about to do my girls feet this weekend for her birthday BECAUSE SHE ASKED ME TO...I have helped her do her hair many times too..She keeps her feet in great shape but I have never seen a pedicure better than mine...EVER...and there isn't one thing about me that's soft or weak...I'm a straight ALPHA MALE DETROIT 7MILE DOG TO THE CORE BRO...

Oh yeah...I drive and build fast classics I own a couple now and I kill the gym and I'm one of the manliest men that I know...lol...

But if you feel that giving your girl an occasional pedi is soft...IN YOUR WORLD, YOU'RE RIGHT but that shit means nothing to me...In fact eating your girls asshole, punahnni and sucking toes is more submissive than giving a pedicure to me...BUT THAT'S IN MY WORLD...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spotlight....That used to be your avatar waaaaay back...She has really cute feet...That's the shape I like (no too much of a taper in the toes)...Not to be judgemental, but that little bit of dry skin around the corners oh hey big toes, I hit that with a file then I oil the shit out of the feet I use a ped egg and a file on the soles and bottom edges of the toes..I like to make them so soft that you think they will tear...lol...I also buff the nail bed to make it smooth but abrasive to hold the polish and I like OPI polish...That shit is kinda expensive but goes on thicker so you don't need as many coats and I always use a coat of clear to protect against chipping..The more coats, the more chances to fuck up...lol

I was just telling my girl that I was going to swap my avatar out to a picture of her feet...COMING SOON AFTER MY GIRLS PEDICURE IS DONE ON THOSE PRETTY LIL 6.5's...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links