Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Whats the best way to get a girl to.......................

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whats the best way to get a girl to.......................
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just looking at a friend of mine's picture on facebook that she just posted. She is smoking hot and an ex-stripper.

She has kids and I dont want a ready made family and I'm sure I am not her type but I cannot help but to want to play with her feet, smell them, etc.

I'm assuming she is not into that and there are severl girls who are somewhat friends of mine that I could not see myself in a relationship with. I also live in a small town and would not want word to get out that I am so into feet but these girls, even though a relationship probably will not happen, I want to at least bury my face in their feet.

Any other foot lovers on here been in the same boat? How do I ask to worship their feet but being nonchalant about it??

--------------------
I'm a sucker for nice toes

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The kids are in the picture no matter how you slice it. Be her "friend" and see where is goes from there. Do not go straight for the feet, this can come up later.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, I wasjust talking about how I could get some foot time with her with no strings attached. But I know thst would be a longshot.

--------------------

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just ask. Not all women want to have a relationship and just enjoy playing around. I did that last year with Lala and she of course she and Nettie have kids. Don't over think things, but don't be careless.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Peter but who cares if word got out. Liking women's feet is normal...

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Thanks for the replies. I have had my share of luck, but hit a dry spell. My ex-girlfriend was a cop and would come home after a 12 hour day shify wearing them big black boots in the hot sun. Even a long shower would not cover up that aroma.

I dated another one who had a foot fetish as well and I enjoyed watching her suck other women's feet and toes and she loved how it felt to her when I did. She has since moved away but I am hoping to find that right one soon.

--------------------

sexysandy
Loyal Member
Member # 46926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexysandy   Author's Homepage   Email sexysandy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with a comment above - be her friend for a bit. Just remember to always be respectful and cautious - if she's an ex-stripper it means she's dealt with more assholes than most women, so she might have a zero tolerance policy for bullshit [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

www.clips4sale.com/74899
www.images4sale.com/74899

Posts: 52 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Thanks for teh replies guys. the main girl I mentioned, ex-stripper, I never really think about her until something with her picture pops up in my FB news feed and I think to myself "Damn, I wanna suck her toes"

--------------------

Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does she act like she likes you? I've never asked, I would make a comment and see her reaction. If it was positive, I would continue...Comments like "God I can't wait to get you out of those shoes".....or..."I could massage those cute toes for hours", ...work wonders IF she likes you....A foolproof way to tell if a girl likes you is if she goes out of her way to be alone with you. Works every time....

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R. Deveaux
Board Regular
Member # 47175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R. Deveaux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Sandy. Be respectful then offer a foot massage and just be upfront about it down the line... personally I loved to have my feet worshiped some guys are just way to agressive and straight to the point. As for the ready made family that might be your ticket to those toes *hint-hint*
Posts: 12 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Californiasun19   Email Californiasun19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, be honest, but respectful.

--------------------
Looking for a good looking guy to share my wife's sexy feet with that is local. We are a straight couple in Palm Beach County, Florida

Posts: 72 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There always has to be something in it for her. I always say...if she likes you..your foot fetish is the least of her troubles. You're not interested in anything serious and only want feet. That's tough. Even if you had great sex to offer, I, not sure that'd be enough...she needs more than just great sex.

She's an ex stripper...this means she's used to using her sex appeal for cash. If she's a single mom, I'm sure a $50-$100 or even the weeks groceries could go a long way. I hate the whole concept of pay to play, but in this instance it makes sense.

I'd still suggest finding another woman. The pay to play thing seems like you could poison lots of relationships if things went sour.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Likely most of us have occupied this boat at one time. If anyone could give acceptance to a particular romantic desire, I believe an ex stripper is a good bet.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Thanks for te replies. I go a gal I used to date who just moved back into town. She is also an ex-striper with no kids.

Last time I hung out with her, I gave her a hell of a foot rub while i was drunk adn, of course, I mozied her feet on up to my mouth. I remember her (we were sitting in chairs opposire from one another) talkig to me during it like nothing was happening and she apparently liked what was going on because she adjusted her seating position to put her feet closer to my face.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links