Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Blowing Up Your Account

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blowing Up Your Account
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just realized that I have had my wus account for a while now. That said I have been under the same Alias I have used elsewhere. This probably means that my user name is burned. Hence it is in my best interest to delete this account. To the Wus Admin, I will be sending you an email about deleting my account. Actually, I am going to beg you to allow me to change user name somehow.

What I should have done was create an exclusive wus Alias. A user name never used anywhere else. That way, it would remain truly anonymous.

I hope others read take this in to consideration when becoming a member.

Cheers All

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by reamow:
I just realized that I have had my wus account for a while now. That said I have been under the same Alias I have used elsewhere. This probably means that my user name is burned. Hence it is in my best interest to delete this account. To the Wus Admin, I will be sending you an email about deleting my account. Actually, I am going to beg you to allow me to change user name somehow.

What I should have done was create an exclusive wus Alias. A user name never used anywhere else. That way, it would remain truly anonymous.

I hope others read take this in to consideration when becoming a member.

Cheers All

That's what I do. I even use different email accounts, mostly disposable ones.

I've nothing to hide but I just like the additional security. Plus everyone who knows me knows of my fetishes [Smile]

Security is in the mind. And the blast proof doors don't hurt either.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links