Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Female MMA fighter Miesha Tate talks about foot fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Female MMA fighter Miesha Tate talks about foot fetish
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Female MMA LOL. Who?

Really dude? That's equally as ignorant as what she said. [Roll Eyes]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's making a big deal out of nothing. She gets tons of people talking about her ass and titties too.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and everyone is going to genuinely dislike something, so be it. I actually think she's smokin hot and far more "girly" than her counterpart so I was a little disappointed to hear she singled us out. And no, I wasn't the guy asking to smell her feet but believe you-me I've thought about it.

But she said she thinks it's weird that people have a foot fetish. That's a blanket statement and I highly doubt it was brought on by one guy on twitter. For all we know she might have dated numerous guys who wanted to get at her feet and she wasn't going for it. Lord knows I've dated many women like that and that was long before twitter.

I was reminded of this thread the other day I clicked on a link about Kaley Cuoco which took me to bing. On the right it shows related searches, the second or third one down was Kaley Cuoco Feet. I was honestly shocked and proud at the same time there are that many foot guys out there, and I don't recall KC ever stating in an interview that she's weirded out by foot guys. Some women are into it and others hate it and the rest probably don't care so nothing new.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=kaitlin+young&FORM=VIRE4#view=detail&mid=ABA8114658F88D443D73ABA8114658F88D443D73

She probably started her hatred of FEET, after KAITLIN YOUNG knocked her out with a bare foot to her face! I hope the link above works, so you can see it!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want to see an MMA woman that digs her own bare feet, check out Cat Zigano.

https://www.facebook.com/catzinganomma

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Misha Tate doesn't like the feet thing, then I guess she is a moron.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she cant be that worried about it because she just posted a fantastic close up off her new manicure and pedicure on twitter.. and it looked GOOD!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit...I am officially on the Cat Zigano bandwagon!!!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:

Hmm...something I am missing? I looked at the FB site but didn't notice anything spectacular.

What I miss? [Smile]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:

How can you not be when she post pics like this http://www.wikifeet.com/Cat_Zingano

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
I don't blame her. It's sad when a woman is put off to foot fetishism because of weirdos on the internet.

The same would go for tits and ass really. Guys can be equally creepy about them.

I'm pretty sure her reason is that she has the idea that liking feet is somehow different to liking boobs and butts, which as we know, it isn't.

As for people who find her physique too masculine, she still looks pretty feminine to me, it's when women go into the body building territory is when they go beyond my taste.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
I don't blame her. It's sad when a woman is put off to foot fetishism because of weirdos on the internet.

LOL! This is such a ridiculously hypocritical post by a guy who looks at feet on the Internet.

Dude, you are a member of Wus Feet Links. You look at feet on the Internet.

Ah, the hypercritical ignorance of human beings is astounding. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Yeah I agree. As foot fetish guys, we are by far, the least creepy people you can find on the internet. Sure there are few (and I mean few) bad eggs. But pound-for-pound, compared to everyone else, we are the least creepy you will find on the internet.

And I for one, and ashamed that our own people don't stick up for us more, and are quick to thier own people creepy. When if you look at everything as a whole, just about everybody else is miles more creepy.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
Yeah I agree. As foot fetish guys, we are by far, the least creepy people you can find on the internet. Sure there are few (and I mean few) bad eggs. But pound-for-pound, compared to everyone else, we are the least creepy you will find on the internet.

And I for one, and ashamed that our own people don't stick up for us more, and are quick to thier own people creepy. When if you look at everything as a whole, just about everybody else is miles more creepy.

But you don't hear much about panty sniffers or bra stealers in the news, only creepy foot guys who can't lead a normal life and get busted.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TruthBeTold:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
But you don't hear much about panty sniffers or bra stealers in the news, only creepy foot guys who can't lead a normal life and get busted.

There's plenty of panty sniffing and bra stealing bad press out there, believe me I've read plenty of them. People might be inclined to think it's just foot guys if they only net searched stories about foot perverts.

Let me be the first to say that many and MOST foot guys are fully capable of leading perfectly normal lives. [Thumbs Up]

Then there's hope for me yet [Laugh] [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links