Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » So.. What Is The Perfect Video Clip??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So.. What Is The Perfect Video Clip??
R. Deveaux
Board Regular
Member # 47175

Icon 7 posted      Profile for R. Deveaux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello fellas,

I have been lurking on the forums for months now. Finally joined up... and my first post is..

What is the perfect foot fetish video?

Footjob, tease, dangle, ignore, cum play, trample, self toes suck, nylons, shoe jobs, footjob/handjob combo etc... I have seen and done them all.

Also are you specific as to polish?

All of my custom clips have usually involved a french pedicure. Something about size 8 ebony feet with a french pedicure I guess...

Let me know your thoughts.. I have always loved WUs Website and soon will be submitting to the contribution area. I figured why not ask TRUE fetishists.

Love you guys!!

Roxxy Deveaux

Posts: 12 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4 minutes long, one woman removes another woman's shoes and socks then buries her face in her soles, a little tickling, kissing, and sniffing, end.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R. Deveaux
Board Regular
Member # 47175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R. Deveaux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
4 minutes long, one woman removes another woman's shoes and socks then buries her face in her soles, a little tickling, kissing, and sniffing, end.

sounds like a well rounded clip [Big Grin] ... keep em coming hun! breaking out pen and paper.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a tough question since everyone has a niche in what they like. Since you're more of the footjob type, it's cool to see a cock in a cockbox so you don't see the dude. A pair of soft female feet step onto the cockbox and extremely close up the feet rub it to orgasm. Once the cock cums everywhere, the feet rub and crush the cum, rubbing it all over the tops of the feet like lotion.

There are other types of perfect videos...for foot fetish it's good to see the toes unpolished in their natural state doing things like walking, stepping on a scale, wiggling the toes, etc. Showing feet doing what they normally do (bend, flex, rub, scratch, get lotion on them) will only bolster the perfect video.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R. Deveaux
Board Regular
Member # 47175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R. Deveaux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@footntoes great response. I just did new vid showing off my new tat lotioned up and glistening.

Hmmm the cockbox is a great idea...

What are your thoughts on pedal pumping?

I played in some cum and cleaned it up in my full footjob video taken in December.

http://www.kinkbomb.com/Pink_Polish_Footjob_And_Bonus_Tease.html

I definitely got turned on while editing it lol

Thanks for the ideas HUN!!! Keep them cummin!!!!

markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The perfect video is like a sporting record, it is soon eclipsed. I believe it is the models desire to capture my heart that determines the unique value of the feature.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I only have time for a quickie video, I find myself going back to this one time and time again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm0gQdhOY8I

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
If I only have time for a quickie video, I find myself going back to this one time and time again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm0gQdhOY8I

I checked it out. Lucy's good for a quickie or an ALL Afternoon [Smile]
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
POV footjob where I'm the cameraman, clearly [Big Grin]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DMoney19
Loyal Member
Member # 46890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DMoney19   Email DMoney19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
foot massage/toe sucking where the girl is bare feet and capri leggings. Gets me every time. [Wink]
Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links