Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I shot all this super rare candid content...yet everyone ignores it. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I shot all this super rare candid content...yet everyone ignores it.
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just updated this one with more pictures.
Stylish Japanese Girls' Candid Soles
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=41&t=031029#000000

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I updated the Korean soles thread
Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a fellow candid recorder I will tell you that your work is top notch and I do appreciate what you do! I disagree with the creep label. Just because I film feet that are out in the open doesn't make you or I a creep. Some folks don't like candids and I really don't care what they think about me. With all of the screwed up crap going on in the world I would think that me filming feet would be the least of the world's problems.
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ANONNUM825, count me among those who don't care for the non-consensual aspect of foot photos being secretly snapped. I'm not trying to change your mind (or anyone else's) about whether or not it is right to (without permission) photograph a young lady and post images of her on a fetish forum. I'm merely responding to your initial post.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links