Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My Wife's Feet.. Looking to Share Them with the Right Guy in Florida

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Wife's Feet.. Looking to Share Them with the Right Guy in Florida
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Californiasun19   Email Californiasun19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys, looking to share my hot wife's feet with the right guy.. Must be under age 35, attractive, respectful, and in South Florida. I would like to find a guy that is attractive, respectful, not pushy, and had a genuine tickling / foot fetish. Probably right up to letting my wife give him a footjob until he came all over her hot soles. I think it would be a huge turn on to see a guy tickling and worshipping my wife's sexy feet and cum all over her soles and toes. I would let him do it for hours if he wanted! My wife said as long as the guy met the above requirements she would totally be into it (thank you God! - LOL). We do not care if your single or married, as long as you are discreet. Thanks. - T. in Delray Beach, Florida

My wife's feet is my avatar and more of her sexy feet are below:

[IMG]http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b608/californiasun19/023_zpse29f528c.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b608/californiasun19/087_zpse74ef950.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b608/californiasun19/0412132110_zps368e0572.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b608/californiasun19/086_zpsa8847ac5.jpg[/IMG]

--------------------
Looking for a good looking guy to share my wife's sexy feet with that is local. We are a straight couple in Palm Beach County, Florida

Posts: 72 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeaa_son
Board Regular
Member # 39041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeaa_son   Email yeaa_son   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PM sent
Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... I'm the right guy, but in the wrong place. LOL.

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Californiasun19   Email Californiasun19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL I find that a lot.. Lots of good guys living in the wrong state..

--------------------
Looking for a good looking guy to share my wife's sexy feet with that is local. We are a straight couple in Palm Beach County, Florida

Posts: 72 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Move to California LOl

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate age discrimination......but beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could have been your man 20 years ago (about the time I moved to Florida. Sounds and looks like it would be tons of fun.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot71
Member # 21015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot71     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm local, but 42. Too old? Let me know.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daren Luvswrinkles:
... I'm the right guy, but in the wrong place. LOL.

Touche [Cry]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Thanks guys, wife's preference not mine. Happy she is even down with it!

--------------------

bostonfootman
Loyal Member
Member # 39957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bostonfootman   Email bostonfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in FL for a couple days. 34.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, are you going to be in the same room with whoever the guy is? If so that's pretty awkward. Haha!

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

More of my wife's sexy feet...

[IMG]http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b608/californiasun19/image_zpsef7d976e.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b608/californiasun19/535_zps1d51b569.jpg[/IMG]

--------------------

babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So just exactly how ticklish ?
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Very!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links