Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Can you tell a woman's feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Can you tell a woman's feet?
Kneedragger
Loyal Member
Member # 46518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kneedragger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had an interesting conversation with a fellow foot friend. Question came up: If you put three women in a room, got a good look at them without seeing their feet, then left the room while they got barefoot and all propped their feet up and crossed the same way- would you later be able to identify which feet belonged to which women if they were to say, hide behind a curtain or behind a wall so you couldn't see their faces or the rest of their body? In other words, can you tell enough about a women to get an idea of what their feet would like like without actually seeing them? You would have to go by skin tone, bone structure, etc. How about identifying just by soles? The odd stuff we talk about over beers!
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I could... I also think that if a woman has pretty hands she probably has pretty feet and same for ugly hands probably has ugly feet... Usually they coincide

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kneedragger
Loyal Member
Member # 46518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kneedragger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
true, that's what I concluded. Short fingers, shorter toes, meaty palms, meaty soles. But sometimes feet are out of proportion and you end up surprised.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep. Its hard to explain, but a woman's hands tend to match her feet in some way, and I don't necessarily mean matching nail polish.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd rather try and identify them by smell. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The setup in this clip would be perfect for what you have in mind, Kneedragger:

http://www.spankwire.com/Gorgeous-Gianna-Michaels-foot-fetish/video198812/

Also, I think it is possible to tell what a girl's feet approximately look like based on the rest of her appearance. For example, if she has pudgy features she is likely to have pudgy/plump feet. A taller girl will have bigger feet. And a thin girl will have slender feet. Notice that I am not getting specific. What makes a woman's feet sexy to you is most likely something specific about them. When it comes to this aspect I think it's not easy to tell if a woman has what you would call 'sexy' feet.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is funny because i had the exact same thought some days ago. Well, I think I am able to recognise a lady just by her feet. The upper side of her toes and especially her soles (big time sole maniac here hehe). To me the shape of the foot, the "design" of the toes and the looks of the soles (especially wrinkles work for me as finger prints to recognise someone) are enough to recognise most women i already know. Ex girlfriends, long time friends and women whose soles I have observed a lot can be easily recognised. As for the smell that footjoyboy mentioned, if i smell them and i ve sniffed before i just know!

As for the scene of the foot video that dolo. posted, that is exactly what we are talking about here and I cannot forget to mention that Gianna is one of the hottest babes ever and her long meaty wrinkled soles are classic foot beauty!

Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andyboss
Loyal Member
Member # 41209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyboss   Email andyboss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm? Good question.I would try it to Jimmy.I can maybe do it.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:

I saw that same video on YouTube! It was on a celebrity show. Three women propped up their feet, one of them was a host on the show. One of her cohosts had to identify which of them was her. The guy sniffed their feet and also sucked the tips of their toes. Somehow, he guessed correctly. But I think he may also have smelled her perfume since he was blindfolded, which of course, would heighten his other four senses.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This reminds me of a cocktail party game I read about many years ago:
A group of barefoot girls sit in a row of chairs. Their husbands/boyfriends are blindfolded. They must feel the feet of each girl, and from that along must determine which ones' belong to their wives/girlfriend's!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always thought about something like this and wanted to try it

--------------------
I'm a sucker for nice toes

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
quote:

I saw that same video on YouTube! It was on a celebrity show. Three women propped up their feet, one of them was a host on the show. One of her cohosts had to identify which of them was her. The guy sniffed their feet and also sucked the tips of their toes. Somehow, he guessed correctly. But I think he may also have smelled her perfume since he was blindfolded, which of course, would heighten his other four senses.
Would be alot better if they would identify by smell lol

Where is this video at?! What it called? Sounds kinda hott

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

quote:
quote:

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dolo.:
The setup in this clip would be perfect for what you have in mind, Kneedragger:

http://www.spankwire.com/Gorgeous-Gianna-Michaels-foot-fetish/video198812/

I've seen that clip around, but until now never could find the name of it. Thanks! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links