Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First date this past Saturday

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First date this past Saturday
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I don't usually post about this kind of stuff, but I feel like talking about it.
I met up with a girl I'd been chatting with on a dating site this weekend. I'm 31, she's 43. I was pretty nervous going into the whole thing. We met for dinner and ended up having a great time. Then we tried to go to a coffee shop down the street, but it was closed...it was really cold so instead of staying out, we went back to hang out at her place. After a little while, we got kinda physical. I told her I wanted to give her a massage. She accepted. I worked her entire backside, starting with her neck and shoulders and all the way down her legs. Moment of truth...I started working her feet, and could not help but getting turned on. She's a little thicker and had nice meaty soles with deep wrinkles. I massaged her feet for a few minutes, listening to her moan and coo in approval. Then when done, I let her legs down, bent over, and kissed the soles of her feet several times. She giggled and turned her head back toward me. I just kinda smiled stupidly. She said "You like my feet huh?" and flexed her toes for me. I told her I did and she said she thought it was cute. We ended our date not too long after because it was about 4am at this point and now have plans to get together again this weekend.
Why am I posting this? I wanted somewhere to talk about it I guess and to show that it's not really impossible to bring this stuff up early on. I feel really good about where this may go.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's whats up! I've been very fortunate being up front and glad to see it's working for others.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratz man! Glad you had a good time:)

Hope you two hook up again

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely done, the most important thing is you didn't go straight for the kill (the feet). I am sure she knows you like her feet or feet for that matte but that fact you didn't act like a kid was on point. Let us know how it goes.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did they smell?

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job! You're right. It's not impossible to bring the whole foot thing up early on. Obviously, she was comfortable with you because she invited you back to her place. Letting you give her a massage is another good sign so why not give her feet some kisses? Well played! I don't think she'll mind if you suck her toes the next time you give her a foot massage. Keep us posted.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you had a very good date with her. That's awesome about you being able to bring up/engage in foot play so early in your interaction with her. I hope things continue to go well for you in all ways with her.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys. We have plans for Friday night. She's pretty much up for anything and is fully willing to indulge in my foot fetish and light bondage...she's actually been talking about it as much as I have. It came up earlier today when we were talking about what we're into. She texted and asked me, I said I had a couple fetishes and she said "Well feet obviously!" with a smiley face.
Smell...not really much outside the norm. A little sweaty but clean. She was wearing boots with tights. That she took off for the massage.
I really didn't expect things to move this well or so quickly.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell to the yeah!!

--------------------
I'm a sucker for nice toes

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PERFECTCEII
Loyal Member
Member # 46920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PERFECTCEII   Email PERFECTCEII   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so what happen?
Posts: 60 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You like older ladies? [Smile]
Great story! Good luck to the both of you!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When my wife and I started dating, the second time we fooled around, I brought in her feet into the fun. She has loved my feet fetish ever since. We have been married over 20 years and I am 1 very satisfied feet guy. Honesty is always the best policy for long term relationships.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<------- Those are my wife's toes btw. [Hump]

--------------------

We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

<------- Those are my wife's toes btw. [Hump]

--------------------

We always welcome PM's.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links