Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Celeb busted feet thread!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Celeb busted feet thread!!!
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 2 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! These are some game changers in this thread.

http://forum.purseblog.com/celebrity-news-and-gossip/celebrity-busted-feet-296989.html

The comments aren't that nice either. One person said Marilyn Monroe had "awful, scrunchy toes" in her photos.

IMO, Marilyn Monroe had perfect feet, ever seen her foot scenes in "The Seven Year Itch"?

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexysandy
Loyal Member
Member # 46926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexysandy   Author's Homepage   Email sexysandy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, those feet didn't look too nice. I imagine wearing heels as often as many of those ladies do would've contributed to them looking odd.

--------------------
 -

www.clips4sale.com/74899
www.images4sale.com/74899

Posts: 52 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That "on the corner" poster sounds like he must be a riot at parties, you wonder how people can gather the energy to be quite so hurtful and downright sexist with their commenting. Lord knows what Wikifeet is like now, hope they sorted the comments section.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirsten Dunst had OK feet, at best. I always thought they were rather plain, there was nothing about them that ever stood out. It seems like a lot of those busted feet pics are due to the ill-fitting shoes that these girls are wearing, especially poor, long-toed Katie Holmes, who I always thought got a bum rap regarding her feet. They look fine when they're bare, but messed up and scrunched to all hell in these "designer" shoes.

Supermodels will almost all end up with busted feet, due to years of wearing impractical shoes and being forced to walk a certain way.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Martial Law:
That "on the corner" poster sounds like he must be a riot at parties, you wonder how people can gather the energy to be quite so hurtful and downright sexist with their commenting. Lord knows what Wikifeet is like now, hope they sorted the comments section.

Actually, Wikifeet has completely eliminated the comments sections. Fine with me!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of the people here at this forum were already aware of the bad celebrity feet. None of these surprised me.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links