Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favorite thing to see a foot/feet do

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Favorite thing to see a foot/feet do
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember reading a Leg World or Leg Sex mag fictional story about a man trying to rid himself of his foot fetish with the help of a female doctor. His favorite thing to see feet do was when a woman flexed her feet back and showed her soles. Back then, my horizons were very narrow, so I didn't get it. Now, years later, I do.

So what is your hot button, or favorite thing to see a foot/feet do? Just to make it fun and more open, you may list three. Order isn't important.

1) foot chasing a shoe under a chair to find it so it can go back inside it

2) feet up in sole view, toes flexed back and spread wide

3) foot doing a shoe dip, exposing a reddened sole and toes curled

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was something that really disturbed me. Why would anyone want to get rid of their foot fetish? That makes it seem like having a foot fetish is some sort of bad thing. And why would you want to read about that?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
There was something that really disturbed me. Why would anyone want to get rid of their foot fetish? That makes it seem like having a foot fetish is some sort of bad thing. And why would you want to read about that?

Perhaps the moral of the story was that he couldn't get rid of his foot fetish!
Anyway, I love seeing:
*flexing feet/toes
*a woman taking her shoes off in public
*wet/messy feet (covered in mud, oil, food, etc)
*a yoga pose involving a forward bend with feet in the front

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I remember those silly articles in those old Leg magazines...I actually thought they were true at first. They were geared for the older men back then into the stockings and hose.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say Footjob is #1 on my list...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-Play with ballet flats.
-Wiggling toes, especially with the soles pointed towards you.
-Toes flexing in flip-flops or flat sandals.
-Dangling flip-flops.
-Bare or sandal/flip-flop-clad feet standing or resting on a guy's face.
-Sandal/flip-flop-clad feet crushing things (especially tiny/shrunken guys, which is pretty much a fantasy).

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- footjob
- any type of shoe play with sandals or flip flops
- wet and or oiled feet

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet standing on toes, where the soles are visible from the back, or up above.

Toes flexing or wiggling when being tickled.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giving a footjob and being tickled.
Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-I'm going to have to be the oddball here. Haha! It's something....about...a woman wearing heels and the heel ends of up getting stuck same goes for barefeet.
-Wet or oily feet
-Shoe danging
-Toe spread
-Pedal Pumping
-Crossed legs while arching feet
-When she sits into a chair leaned over and her soles are arched up while she's dipping into her shoes.
I can't say footjob right now. Haha!

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links