Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » pleasant morning sighting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pleasant morning sighting
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So today I'm walking in to work; it's breezy, the temperature is 7 degrees F, there's about an inch of snow on the ground and light snow is falling. I see walking along ahead of me a cute girl with her pants rolled up above her ankles and wearing black canvas shoes with no socks. She walks a good long way before she heads inside.

I'm walking along and thinking about those cold little feet and those cold little toes with nothing between them and old man winter except a thin layer of rubber and canvas. And those cold little ankles! Crazy and sexy. I just enjoyed the view. Man, wow. I love that kind of thing.

That's all from freak central. Stay warm!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always found that kind of thing very arousing as well. It's usually even better here in Florida because so many of them wear flip flops and sandals all year around.

We've had unseasonably cold (by Florida standards) weather lately. Yesterday the high was in the 50s and I saw several girls wearing flips and sandals. Many girls wear them no matter how cold it is.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work in a an oil refinery in Northern Alberta and they lodge us in a work camp. There is probably about 20 women in the camp and most of them wear flip flops to supper at night... ONLY part of camp that I like lol I'm in overdrive so to speak in the winter, I catch myself looking at feet that normally I wouldn't look at twice in the summer!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple days ago, I saw a girl wearing sandals at work--despite that fact that it was below 20 degrees!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links