Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Question
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have two fetishes, obviosly feet, but also WAM. But I only WAM to get off, maybe 5% of the time. So 95% of the time, I need feet to get off. I can't get hard looking at pictures of women without seeing their feet in them.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I'm gonna risk sounding like a total foot freak here, but since I'm amongst sympathetic listeners, I have to admit I find it difficult to get hard to anything other than feet [Blush]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know what WAM was and looked it up. I like to lick whipped cream off of toes and I've seen women pour syrup on themselves, but I didn't know there was a term for it, lol.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
I didn't know what WAM was and looked it up. I like to lick whipped cream off of toes and I've seen women pour syrup on themselves, but I didn't know there was a term for it, lol.

Thanks, I don"t think many knew what the term meant..
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dangerboy450
Loyal Member
Member # 21682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dangerboy450   Author's Homepage   Email dangerboy450   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also don't need feet to get off as I have a few other fetishes, but I won't cum when fucking without thinking about feet (not always the feet of the girl I'm fucking either) as it is my favorite thing to think about.
Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone who is a foot fetishist in the true sense of the term requires feet (in some for or fashion) for sexual gratification.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links