Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The First Time You Saw Her Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The First Time You Saw Her Feet
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question for you guys with wives/steady girlfriends: When was the first time you ever saw her feet--bare, that is?
My girlfriend and I worked in the same office together, so I often saw her take her shoes off at her desk.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The girl I'm currently dating was the first night we hung out together. I gave her a full body massage including her feet and she loved it. So did I.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristoballian
Board Regular
Member # 12540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristoballian   Email Kristoballian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife used to be my assistant before we started dating. She used to kick off her shoes all the time and walk around in her hose. Must admit that got my attention fast. She was and still is quite a dangler and heel popper, which i also used to take note of a lot in the office. She's actually the first woman I ever shared my fetish with, which I did after we started dating. Fortunately for me, she is as turned on by it as I am.
Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second time we went somewhere together, she was wearing a pair of cargo pants and wooden slides with a tiny peep toe. She was trying to figure out why I kept looking down at her feet. I thought, "Nice ankles! Gotta see those toes though."

I think she knew about my love for feet before we even kissed. One day, between first kiss and first sex she was wearing blue flats. I just said, "Let me see your feet," and she took her right shoe off, revealing silver painted toes.

That was 15 years and two kids ago. She's a MILF now, but still hot hot hot, and her feet look fabulous. 15 years of marriage to a footguy will keep a pair of feet looking their best!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a loooong time ago- over 35 years- and honest to God I don't remember. I know that's surprising for a foot guy to say but it's true. However the outcome was quite positive. I apologize in advance for the novel but it is my story.

I first met her We worked together in a restaurant then in retail. She dressed very conservatively and, if she wore sandals she wore hose, which I'm not into. She also had really bad bunions on both feet.

We became very good but totally platonic friends. Though I spent a good deal of time hanging out at her house I don't remember her ever being barefoot.

She moved to California to finish school and actually became engaged to a guy and moved in with him. He turned out to be abusive. It was during one of convos while she was still with him that I asked whether she thought we should date. She moved back to my hometown and we started dating.

THATS when I remember taking notice of her entire body and feet. It was summer when she returned. When she would come over to my house she'd frequently be wearing a terrycloth top and short shorts outfit and Dr. Schools. She's quite busty and has long legs- so she had my attention. She'd slip off the Dr. Scholls as we got comfortable in the couch to talk and make out.

Though my foot fetish was raging strong already I never said anything to her about it or tried to do anything with her feet. I did enjoy her body though.

Shortly after we got married she the worst bunion surgically repaired which made that foot look great. Unfortunately it was such a painful recovery that she never did the other foot. But it wasn't as bad.

I focused on looking at and getting off to other girls feet for over twenty years. It was only through working at home, finding and joining Wu's that several of the key players on the forum convinced me to tell her about my fetish.

I was scared and tremendously excited at the same time when I told her. She was totally open minded as I told her everything about my fetish likes, needs and desires. She was totally accepting of it.

She began taking extraordinary care of her feet including regular polishing. We outfitted both her second toes with sets of toe rings and I bought her a very good quality anklet. She wears it all 24/7. She started buying and wearing sandals and flip flops like crazy. I live to see her and other girls in flat thong sandals and flips. She has quite a collection.

And of course we started incorporating her feet into our daily life (foot rubs) and sex life. She even let me make love to her while she was wearing only sandals , which had always been a fantasy of mine.

So long story short- though I wasn't enamored with her feet when I first saw them, I fell deeply in love. with them over the years and have enjoyed the hell out of them.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well with my longtime Gf I,m not sure its been like 25 years ago but I think I saw them for the first time when I asked to see them. And then she put her toes in my mouth. lol

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first time I saw her feet was in a restaurant that we were in. We were seated, and I got up to go to the restroom, and when I returned, she had one shoe dangling with one leg hanging over the other. I noticed her soft heels and they looked great...later in the evening, I saw her toes and they were shortish, painted a nice soft reddish color and I thought they were fantastic and even told her so that first date. Weeks later, I got to smell those beautiful feet and the musky female feet aroma hooked me.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first time we had sex really. See, she always thought that she had ugly feet, so she never wore opened toe shoes.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met my wife when we both worked at the same place. I'd just started, was in her area, and she got up from her desk and walked over to the printer barefoot. I've been hooked on them since!
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Well with my longtime Gf I,m not sure its been like 25 years ago but I think I saw them for the first time when I asked to see them. And then she put her toes in my mouth. lol

Now, that's the way to show you her feet! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the girls I know wear flip flops on a pretty regular basis. So in most cases, the answer would be probably the first time I met them.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took off my wife's sandals on our first date...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had actually came back from a viewing/funeral and saw my wife to he's feet after she took of the pumps she was wearing... They were painted red and damn sexy!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I first saw my wife's feet 2 months after dating. We had plans to go out and I showed up at her place a little early. She had just gotten out of the shower and was walking back and forth between her bedroom and the bathroom. She never went barefoot the whole 2 months we were dating but this day, she was unprepared. As she walked around, I got a few glances of her feet. First thought that came to my mind was "YES!". I saw that she had short toes that lined up at that angle where the toes go from biggest to shortest. A couple days later, while having sex, I had those toes in my mouth.

I think this was my favorite question in this forum. Brought back good memories.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife (almost 24 years now) was at the desk in front of me. She would sometimes slip her left shoe off, then sit on her left leg. Her left foot would be hanging out, her sole fully exposed to me.

One day, I had to go into a file right there by her foot. Her foot was maybe 6 inches away. She was on the phone, and I learned early on she wiggles her toes big time when she's talking on the phone.

So, my heart was racing so fast and I was breathing so rapidly, I had to go to the men's room as I feared I would pass out. It was an awesome sight.

Now, when the phone rings, I get hard. She likes to rub her feet together as well as wiggling (fantastic clamping). Like some women will play with their hair or pace the room, she starts playing with the seam of her hose (feet side by side), sometimes grabbing the toe area and pulling it away to wiggle; brings me to my knees.

Talk about a gift from heaven. I also love the rest of her.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links