Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dingleberry of the week

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dingleberry of the week
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those of you who know me, already know that I consider being the web master of a fairly successful foot fetish web site an honor and a privilege. You guys also know that I answer all mail, as long as it's coherent and respectful. I have made many fine friendships over the years from people I've met on-line, and I see no harm on letting you guys have a bit of extra information o any model, as long as that information doesn't violate the model's privacy or safety.

So this guy from the UK writes to me, wanting to know the astrological signs of three of my models, no harm there, so I go back and check my records, and the exchange is below.

My problem is that sometimes, things start innocently enough, and then take a turn towards the unpredictable, and even though some of you might think I overreacted, please bear in mind that I don't have to answer any questions, so why would you want to take advantage of my good nature?

You be the judge.

---------------------------------------------

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Certain Models!
Date: Sat, February 01, 2014 12:42 pm
To: F F <webmaster@feetfair.com>

Hi,

I would like to know, what star signs are: Daniela, Tracey J & Ariel Anderssen!
Please get back to me.

Thanks...

To: xxxx@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: RE: Certain Models!
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 11:28:27 -0700

Here you go:

Ariel - Pisces
Daniela - Taurus
Tracy - Libra

---
Adam
www.feetfair.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Certain Models!
Date: Sat, February 01, 2014 2:21 pm
To: "adam@feetfair.com" <adam@feetfair.com>

Thanks for the info!
Also, what are Ariel's, Daniela's & Tracy J's favourite sexual positions?
Please get back to me!
Thanks...

REALLY? Here I am, trying to be nice to all the fans of The Fair by answering all my mail, and this is what I get? I don't fuck my models, SO HOW THE HELL DO I KNOW WHAT THEIR SEXUAL POSITIONS ARE!!!??? WHAT KIND OF DOUCHEBAG QUESTION IS THAT???

Dude, you take the fucking cake for inappropriate mail, so do us all a favor and never bother writing back...

---
Adam
www.feetfair.com

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a pretty bad one...haven't been asked that one yet. Maybe he thinks you are just an awesome stud who fucks all these models after the shoots and you might happen to know is all? You never know what people think of us Webmasters.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep!
Thats way too personal a question..

With some people: The saying is :

"Give an inch and they will try to take a yard"

And unfortunately at this point in time.. I find that there are a whole lot of knuckleheads out here!

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fair point NorCalFeet, but let's pretend that I am a stud, and I bang most of my models, why would I share that with a complete stranger? I've never been the kiss and tell type as it is, but what gets me is the leap this guy makes from astrological signs to sexual positions. You can't make it up...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Entirely inappropriate question on his part and understandable reply on your part. Perhaps your reply will make him think twice before asking that question so randomly (or at all) again.

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Fair point NorCalFeet, but let's pretend that I am a stud, and I bang most of my models, why would I share that with a complete stranger? I've never been the kiss and tell type as it is, but what gets me is the leap this guy makes from astrological signs to sexual positions. You can't make it up...

I don't "kiss and tell" either, because it's no one's business. One can assume I get nothing or I get everything, I don't care. Let them keep wondering. Like Mommie said, and I concur...I would have nuked them down too.
On a side note, I should add that I have been asked by random fans to give out the address and phone numbers of certain models so they can contact them for "private" reasons...are they really that dumb? [Laugh] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You wasted an opportunity for good trolling. I would've been like:

1. copraphilia
2. beastiality
3. pedophile
Mix those up in any order you want!

Yes I'm aware those aren't actual positions, but that's why it's good trolling.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kokaith:
You wasted an opportunity for good trolling. I would've been like:

1. copraphilia
2. beastiality
3. pedophile
Mix those up in any order you want!

Yes I'm aware those aren't actual positions, but that's why it's good trolling.

LMFAO! You're right, I should have probably laughed it off, but I just don't want to encourage those dingbats.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you overreacted. You didn't have to use all caps on him like.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
I think you overreacted. You didn't have to use all caps on him like.

Actually, I'm beginning to think I underreacted. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I abhor all caps, I consider them a loathsome sign of ill breeding, but let's be honest, dude had it coming...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pray that this idiot isn't in our group!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes, the best respond is no response. This is the Internet after all. Its not always so easy to avoid someone's offensive or overstepping questions when asked in person.

I think you fan must've been watching too many Ed Powers, More Dirty Debutantes interviews and Randy West's, Up 'N Cummers. Even some producers who shoot foot fetish are guilty of asking those sexual questions, which have nothing to do with foot fetish. But of course, the shoot itself is rarely about full foot fetish, as feet take a backseat once the sex begins.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. That was an inappropriate question, regardless of whether or not you have sex with the girls that model for your website or not. Some people just have no couth.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once answered a question about favourite position with the phrase "I enjoy the retrograde octopus" and it worked pretty well.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say that is a fair response for the nature of the site that you run. Now if it was a XXX site, that question would be fair. Also, levels of appropriateness may be a bit different in the U.K. If he was a member of the site, I may have warned him that he has crossed the line. I for one appreciate all that you do for us, and hope that these types of people, and questiond don't dissuade you from continuing.
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links