Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Cum on feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cum on feet
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never wanted to mess up a gals pretty smelling feet & toes with my disgusting cum and certainly would never lick it off. But if that's what you like, go for it!!

No harm involved!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by omega2215:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Hate to break it to you, but.....you're gay.

Guess you missed the part about having his wife involved. That would mean bisexual. If he's not straight for also including a guy, then he can't be gay for also including a female. Leaves just one answer. Bisexual.

Patrick

No, I didn't miss it. If you suck a dick, you're gay. That's just how it is.
So bisexuals are kinda like fairies and unicorns in your blinkered little world, right?

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Martial Law:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Guess you missed the part about having his wife involved. That would mean bisexual. If he's not straight for also including a guy, then he can't be gay for also including a female. Leaves just one answer. Bisexual.

Patrick

So bisexuals are kinda like fairies and unicorns in your blinkered little world, right?

[Roll Eyes]

The second you put a dick in you're mouth you become gay.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, so much for that tolerance shit I was saying earlier. Oh well.

You guys go ahead and have your fight about gay.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
I have a fantasy that I will fulfill one day. It's licking a chic's cum off of her toes, or else another chic's cum off of a chic's toes. I'm a guy, so I guess that makes me totally gay if sucking a guy's cock isn't gay. Lol, man I'm sure not up with the times. I remember when fancying another guy was considered gay. Kids these days.

I think we are at a time where you can be open about your fantasies and not have to worry about consequences of not being accepted. I'm sure this was very common for guys to have these desires but couldn't openly express it for fear of consequence. I don't think the kids have changed, but our view of what's sexually appropriate has and are now able to be open about what they like.

I do love cumming on my wife's feet but have no desire to lick them clean after. I don't even like seeing pics or videos of other guys penis so there's no way I could lick another guys cum off of feet. But that's just me.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Patrick

[Roll Eyes]

Yeah you can discuss that with the women in my life.

Does me liking the male form as well as the female form hurt your masculinity? Because that's your problem if you're massively insecure about whether or not you are "a man", not mine.

Have a nice life, mate.

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Patrick

[Roll Eyes]

Yeah you can discuss that with the women in my life.

Does me liking the male form as well as the female form hurt your masculinity? Because that's your problem if you're massively insecure about whether or not you are "a man", not mine.

Have a nice life, mate.

I'm not exactly sure how me thinking it's gay to suck a dick makes me insecure about whether or not i'm a man.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Licking up cum, whether it's yours or some other guys, makes you gay. Sorry.

I've never came on a girls feet, every time I get a footjob it shoots out past the feet.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
I have a fantasy that I will fulfill one day. It's licking a chic's cum off of her toes, or else another chic's cum off of a chic's toes. I'm a guy, so I guess that makes me totally gay if sucking a guy's cock isn't gay. Lol, man I'm sure not up with the times. I remember when fancying another guy was considered gay. Kids these days.

I think we are at a time where you can be open about your fantasies and not have to worry about consequences of not being accepted. I'm sure this was very common for guys to have these desires but couldn't openly express it for fear of consequence. I don't think the kids have changed, but our view of what's sexually appropriate has and are now able to be open about what they like.

I do love cumming on my wife's feet but have no desire to lick them clean after. I don't even like seeing pics or videos of other guys penis so there's no way I could lick another guys cum off of feet. But that's just me.

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was trying to reply to FtLckr26 in above post.

I agree completely about not caring to see another man's penis etc. Lots of people like foot job videos and its not uncommon to hear them almost begging for the cum shot.

Much like the guy who likes to lick some other guys cum off his wife's feet in my opinion its to each his own.

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick's right, this would be bisexual. Specifically, it's Foot-Fetish/Femdom play. It's HUGE on clips4sale so it's very prevalent.

I remember in one shoot one crew member was sucking the model's toes. Later on, I needed a shot with her feet in my face. I smelled the other dude's spit on her feet and I frickin HATED it. I felt violated.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
I remember in one shoot one crew member was sucking the model's toes. Later on, I needed a shot with her feet in my face. I smelled the other dude's spit on her feet and I frickin HATED it. I felt violated.

This is why I don't fancy taking part at Foot Parties, just networking and shooting pics mostly unless the girl JUST arrived and I am the first session. This is gross, like getting sloppy 2nd's...or in that case at a foot party, sloppy 20ths [Puke]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
27cedw80
Loyal Member
Member # 35792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 27cedw80   Email 27cedw80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive done it a few times at a girls request.

--------------------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7422377@N05/4350835074/

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links