Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sexy blonde with blue eyes i saw walking barefoot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy blonde with blue eyes i saw walking barefoot
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The other day standing outside the store i noticed a blonde from a far walking out from the liquor store and putting the liquor into the car,she then began walking across the parking lot toward me.I was standing outside the store waiting on a friend,the blonde was walking with some dude and as she got closer i saw just how hot she was like "Dang" [Eek!] she was so sexy with very blonde hair, hot bod & very very light blue eyes(may have been contacts but could have fooled me) and because it's Summer here at the moment she was barefoot.As they came right up infront of me(not caring at all about the dude with her) i looked straight at her and thought fuck she's hot and looked straight down at her feet.I'm 99% sure she looked at me while i was looking down at her feet.I didn't care at all though i actually wanted her to notice [Big Grin]

Now, i prefer brunettes so blondes have never really appealed to me,ocassionally yes.This one looked like a model,i'm still wishing i could re-live that moment over.I've thought to myself if only i was alone without the friend and her also alone without the dude.I most likely would have said Hi and maybe asked if she was a local.Because of her, i now have the urge to search blondes with blue or green eyes but do not know of any so if anyone could help me with names or links/sites maybe with a photo list that would be much appreciated.Any type but preferbly with the blonde blonde hair and very light blue or green eyes.

thanks

[ February 05, 2014, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: LatinaNExoticFemFeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's winter here in America.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:

Big time!!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:

Big time!!
Not so much in California, still above 50 even at night mostly and very little rain...still lots of feet showing during the days. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait till spring/summer here... Need a healthy dose of feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here i am thinking the responses were about my experience only to find it's about the seasons [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's just that we're jealous of you! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links