Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Amsterdam foot fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amsterdam foot fetish
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to Amsterdam end of April for a couple of days and thought it would be rude not to get a Prostitute for a bit of fun.
Has anyone ever done this, would you recommend it?

And most importantly are they to open to foot worship?
My favourite position is definitely feet in my face whilst I go at it. Any advice or stories of your experiences would be much appreciated.

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, they're game... Standard P4P type stuff, very business oriented (ref. "window shopping")

Prices are 50 Euro to get in, 50 more for "full service". You may be able to get away with just the initial 50 Euro witch includes a half hearted BJ & HJ... They'll do a FJ if requested [Thumbs Up]

Most of the girls are quite cool albeit business like. Still well worth checking out [Cheers]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks I'll defo give it a go then

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pics or didn't happen

also, the window girls are a ripoff, go to the brothels

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by asiafoot:
Yep, they're game... Standard P4P type stuff, very business oriented (ref. "window shopping")

Prices are 50 Euro to get in, 50 more for "full service". You may be able to get away with just the initial 50 Euro witch includes a half hearted BJ & HJ... They'll do a FJ if requested [Thumbs Up]

Most of the girls are quite cool albeit business like. Still well worth checking out [Cheers]

So $140 to walk through the door and 5 minutes later be done? Damn..you better go in and take your time to get your money's worth. Still a better price than Carson City..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they hack the clock and 15min later you're out... Yeah, a bit steep but still fun. I do concur regarding the brothels. In fact Germany may be a good option if you have the time & don't mind a train trip or drive.

Asiafoot [Cheers]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say Germany is your best bet and they are almost always very nice and any foot fetish activities they are always down with for about 80 euro you can have their feet for 45 min and that's with sucking kissing sniffing and the grand attraction blowing that load on some fantastic soles and some let you take pictures normally you can sweet talk them into letting you do it, check out the german site ladies.de title fuss erotik [Smile]
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't utilize prostitutes. Doing so supports human trafficking.

Just think of all the women potentially being victimized.

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links