Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is this a Wus member?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is this a Wus member?
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I surely hope not. I know a lot of you guys are Into this, and its all good. But this dumbass just got cold busted! Kinda makes us look like freaks.

http://riverforest.suntimes.com/crime/indecent-RFO-02272014:article

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought I might add the comment section to this story. Some of them are pretty dam funny.

http://www.fark.com/comments/8150285/If-shoe-fits-masturbate-into-it

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, this guy is a member!:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=015670

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sucks they release his address on here, I'd say that's irrelevant to the situation and a violation of privacy. He's probably going to sue that news site. Risky and stupid thing he did indeed, but come on..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Yes, this guy is a member!:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=015670

This is a little misleading. I am certainly not the guy that they caught. This guy was begging to be caught. The news story says he was seen buttoning up his pants and fastening his belt. Not only that but, the owner of the shoes was apparently still on the premise and near by. On top of that he didn't even clean the cum off the shoe. He clearly wanted the act to be known.

In my case, I did it like a ninja. Finally, I don't recommend anyone do it.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

I can understand some things, but after re-reading the article, and It says he was seen, 'Buttoning and zipping up his pants as he was LEAVING the office'! Are that many retards out there that actually have access to a keyboard that want to brag about stupid shit. You cant button up without being seen!
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That guy is one sick freak. He got what he deserved and was humiliated publicly. That is what happens when one brings such shame upon himself and others like him. Don't do the crime if you're not willing to do the time! He deserves no sympathy, as his actions were completely inappropriate.

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Sucks they release his address on here, I'd say that's irrelevant to the situation and a violation of privacy. He's probably going to sue that news site. Risky and stupid thing he did indeed, but come on..

What law states that it is a violation of privacy? I don't think he has a case.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People seem to love post stories about this all the time on this forum. Don't you understand that there are stories of women getting raped everyday.

Females in general hate males to begin with. Just like males naturally hate females. That's why the laws of attraction exist. Otherwise our species would have gone extinct thousands of years ago.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Very Interesting keyfeet; But this Isn't a forum about women getting raped. If It was Im sure there would be plenty of news stories regarding that subject. Its about feet; thats why I posted that news story.
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a fucking teachable moment is this fucked up story. Non-consensual shoe jizzing is a fucking crime. Looking for a thrill? Go the fuck bungy jumping.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, this makes us foot guys look more and more weird now...

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links