Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Miranda Kerr Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Miranda Kerr Feet
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All,

Just saw a hair care commercial with Miranda Kerr. The entire commercial she was barefoot! Towards the end of the commercial she does some sort of yoga move grabbing her hair with her bare feet. Found the YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWtCKQ5SHOw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Enjoy!

J

Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was sexy thanks for sharing
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I saw the ad, my first thought was "I'll bet the guys at Wu's are talking about this".

Thanks for the link.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I really thought I'd get a load of responses about the commercial but hardly any. Guess I should've labeled it differently.

J

Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Yeah, I really thought I'd get a load of responses about the commercial but hardly any. Guess I should've labeled it differently.

J

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Must have gotten buried quickly because I missed it. Great find!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Thanks! Yeah, my mouth dropped to the floor when I first saw it. She has beautiful feet!

J

hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh wow! delicious

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend had seen it, called me over to show me the YouTubevideo and pointed at it and was like eh? She points out a lot of feet ads for me, and I love it! She's very curious and points things out to get my opinion and what I like or don't like. She really is the greatest girl in the world <3
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was pretty awesome... Thanks for sharing...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a cap from the ad:

Miranda Kerr plays with her hair...using her toes!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Yeah, those feet are hot...
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.S:
That was sexy thanks for sharing

Couldn't said it better myself.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links