Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » super soles ad

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: super soles ad
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watch "Compare the Pair - You've still got time" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNxTStNyen8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Noticed this one on TV. Made for the sole guy's [Wink]

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take the one on the right. [Wink]

Thanks for sharing!

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take both pairs! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both are nice, but definitely the dark haired girl on the right. Beautiful soles and perfect (for me) toe pack.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anybody find out their names?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great ad and love the incredible double entendre. I think I'd take the right hand pair.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For myself, I prefer the gal on the left (more of the underside of her toes are visible - and appealing); turns out that she's the wealthier.

A double-win for me...if it only happened in real live.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh lol, this is SCANDALOUS

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrfoots
Board Regular
Member # 25272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrfoots   Email mrfoots   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I"m all for the woman on the left... can't quite put my finger on but her's really "called" to me more. Plus she gives that slight scrunch at the end almost begging me to work my magic with her [Wink]
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Left for sure!
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrShrimper
Board Regular
Member # 33681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrShrimper   Email MrShrimper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Left. Side by side vs. crossed. Is that the question? Then side by side and wealthier is also a bonus.

--------------------
She requested MY feet be available 24/7. Yes!!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links