Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » World famous ladies with big shoe sizes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: World famous ladies with big shoe sizes
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It must be an NSA thing. Wikifeet's picture articles are definitely fetish-oriented.

http://news.nster.com/1224-world-s-famous-ladies-with-big-shoe-size.html?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=196

Scroll up to Next Page to go to the next celeb.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obnoxious that size 10+ is treated like some kind of defect that has to be hidden and worked around. Talk about not appreciating the intrinsic beauty of feet!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was surprised to find that most of the women mentioned are some of my most favorite celeb feet.

Large sizes never bothered me; always thought that there was more to adore.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice find, I'm shocked to see some of favorite celebs have big beautiful feet
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The larger the feet, the more to cradle in your hands! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad that the aforementioned celebrity list is not correct. I know a lot of women celebrity shoe sizes right out of the top of my head... Pamela Anderson and Monica Bellucci shoe sizes are obviously wrong

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe Michelle Obamas shoe size is obviously wrong!I

In addition I believe most of this list is incorrect.. Any real foot guy would know this!!!!

[ March 23, 2014, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: mjl1717 ]

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links