Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I'm tired of seeing a certain celeb's feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm tired of seeing a certain celeb's feet
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After listening to an interview with Stefan Molyneux on the Alex Jone's show, started watching Netflix's, House of Cards. Its unlike any other political show to date, mainly because its not tv or cable-based, but Internet-based.

Long story short, Robin Wright, formerly, Robin Wright Penn, is on the show, and there are countless scenes with her barefoot, usually with her feet crossed at the ankles, or propped up and crossed at the ankles.

She is not attractive to my in any way, and as much as I am a foot guy, I'm tired of seeing her feet. There are quite a few other women on the show whose feet, I either never get to see, or rarely get to see, which I'd love to see as much as hers.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I can gather from the little of the show I've watched, there seems to be a certain symbolism to a woman removing her shoes and going around barefoot. Considering Robin Wright's character is central to the plot, it would make sense that her feet would end up getting shown more. It almost feels to me like high heels in the show are portrayed as their armor. Without them, they've also let their defenses down. Similar to men and their ties.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tired of seeing a pretty celebrity being barefoot??? that's like saying i am sick of naked women? it doesnt compute!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salvy Mic' idea seems highly plausible. But as I said, she is not attractive to me in any way. And as much as I am a foot guy, I'm tired of seeing her feet.

There are quite a few other women on the show whose feet, I either never get to see [Elizabeth Marvel, Mohzan Marno], or rarely get to see [Rachel Brosnahan, Molly Parker], which I'd love to see as much as hers.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with nusuth . Just stop watching the show.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links