Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Recent dream with celebrity guest star!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Recent dream with celebrity guest star!
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have no idea where this came from but the other night i woke up from a very vivid dream. i was in a classroom sitting those plastic chairs between Jason Siegal of How I Met Your Mother and.... Emma Watson! our three chairs were facing a classroom projection screen showing Kristen Bell in the new Veronica Mars movie.. but i dont remember any of that. what is truly vivid is that Emma was kind of sideways with her feet in my lap.. unfortunately in peep toe heels. she was kind of moving them around a little. i looked over at Jason and he raised his eyebrows in a 'go for it dude' manner so i looked back over at Emma she started sticking her feet in my face. i very vividly remember how her toes look as they got close to my face. i leaned forward and kind of grabbed her toe in my mouth.. somehow thru her heels...... and then i woke up. [Mad]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links