Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » girls that say they have nice feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: girls that say they have nice feet
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done really well over the years with online dating and find it a very efficient way to weed out girls I'm not interested in. What has surprised me as I chat with many women and it turns to flirty chat, offering massages etc is a lot of the girls responding so well when mentioning their feet.

One I chatted with when i ask if she wanted her socks off for this massage, she said "off, I have really nice feet"

Another, when I got to her feet, said flat out "oh I love attention paid to my feet, they are sexy"

I can tell you from experience I don't always get such great responses but I'm finding more frequently that women are having no problem saying their feet are attractive and they know it. I like the benefit of being able to "screen" their reaction prior to meeting knowing I won't be wasting my time meeting a girl that is not on the same page.

I find it helps by not putting the girl on the spot or feeling awkward in person as she already knows what I like prior to meeting and can use it to her advantage. I've had more than a few tell me how much they liked how they knew how easy they could tease me and wear different things to turn me on.

So when I hear a girl proudly say she has nice feet before even knowing how much I like them, huge turn on and green light. Are others noticing more how women are realizing just how sexy their feet are and know they are an asset?

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have definitely noticed the level of awareness increase in recent years.

Usually when women volunteer that they have really nice feet, or "really high arches", I find them to be about average, but attitude does count.

Many of the women with the most stunning feet still have no idea what they posses.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully " The Big Shoe " will help raise awareness about us foot guys & reduce the stigma.

It is a movie, in which, Kristen Stewart plays a muse for an up & coming shoe designer, who has a foot fetish. From what I have read about the plot, the designer is in a slump, meets Kristen Stewart's character & falls in love with her feet, which inspires him.

The movie is slated for release in 2015. Hopefully, it will be a tasteful movie. A lot of women like Kristen Stewart, so hopefully, by them watching her in a movie with a positive spin on foot fetishists, it will help change public perception.

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually think it should be an exclusive club and the world remain weirded out about foot creeps, especially when the mental state of certain members in the community (even here at Wu's) reflect those of children, or sociopathic mass murderers ASFCI.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has to be a good sign if a woman likes her feet but with soooo many different tastes mine and hers may not be the same.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spruce314:
It has to be a good sign if a woman likes her feet but with soooo many different tastes mine and hers may not be the same.

Whatever perception we have, theirs is always different, guaranteed.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes and it was a sucky experience.
It was with a girl that I had sex with. She had cute socks on and I told her about my fetish during the foreplay. I asked her if I could take her socks off and she denied me. I tried to talk her into just taking off her socks. The baffle came in when she told me that she has really sexy feet. Well I ended up having sex with her and leaving. What her feet look like, I'll probably never know.

I've heard girls say that they have nice feet meaning more that they're clean and not beat up.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off I would like to say, "Great Topic"... I would agree with the assessment that more women are starting to find it very easy to talk about and comment on their own feet. I also have noticed that
women who think they have nice feet may not have exactly what I'm looking for in terms of nice feet but the fact that they know that many men find feet to be arousing and they don't mind at all is "HOT" in itself.

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
I have definitely noticed the level of awareness increase in recent years.

Usually when women volunteer that they have really nice feet, or "really high arches", I find them to be about average, but attitude does count.

Many of the women with the most stunning feet still have no idea what they posses.

This has been my experience too.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
I actually think it should be an exclusive club and the world remain weirded out about foot creeps, especially when the mental state of certain members in the community (even here at Wu's) reflect those of children, or sociopathic mass murderers ASFCI.

I think there are very few people in the community who fit into your description.

However, it only takes a few bad examples to taint the perception.

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My take on the whole acceptance thing? There will always be some that find feet and foot fetishism repugnant, no matter how socially accepted it becomes. My personal philosophy dictates that I live according to my own mores and do not worry about what others think.

As for women that brag about how nice their feet are. Buyer beware, your idea of "nice" or "sexy" might not fit with mine. I actually went on a rant on another thread about models who misrepresent themselves: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=015672

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links