Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Good friend- "il eat french fries and you smell my feet" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Good friend- "il eat french fries and you smell my feet"
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so i have this friend, more like my fuck buddy..anyway she knows i ave a foot fetish and although she doesnt judge, shes not very into the idea...shes given.me like a 2 min footjob once to try it, but never anything more..so yesterday we are in her car and had just got mcdonalds drive through..after eating she asks if can rub her ankle, it had been hurting her..she propped her up her leg and i rubbed her ankle..after about a minute, she turns in her seat so she is facing me, kicks off her TOMS and puts her feet to my chest and says "here im being generous...have your way with them."...i probably yelped like a little school girl.. a split second later shes using her toes to grip my lips and squeeze my nose, rubbing her soles all over me.. her feet were not sweaty, just moist and smooth and the scent was amazing...they had that perfect scent of feet that TOMS are notorious for.

10 minutes pass and she tells me "go ahead and jerk yourself off.i know you want to, go ahead its fine. play with my feet its ok." so i proceeded to jack off as she rubbed her feet all over my face, although the rest of her was preoccupied with instagrm and twitter....what a fuckin great time.she said if im lucky il get to use her feet more...heres a pic to help your imagination flow

[ April 14, 2014, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: blackmagict34 ]

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[IMG]http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb469/mrheman/goodstuff/CAM00512.jpg[/IMG]

--------------------

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crap, we all need friends like that!
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spruce314:
Crap, we all need friends like that!

Hallelujah and praise The Lord!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear of your good fortune

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look very cute. Lucky guy, Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, that McDonald's sealed the deal.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every guy needs at least one chick in his life who's with it like that who's not necessarily the one you'll end up marrying.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes it's so fun to have a girl smearing her feet all over your face while she encourages you to jack off. Just something hot about showing her how much she's turning you on with her feet and cumming for her in the process.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have 2 questions...#1. Is this the same guy who used to go by blackchx or something like that. If not, your post come across as the same guy from a few years ago who used to be on Wu's alot and he seemed to lack the confidence to get at a female with a good set of feet. The only reason I ask is because if you are the same person, it seems that you have figured out that it's not hard to find a female who will let you enjoy her feet. You just have to find a girl that likes you...I GUESS YOU FIGURED THAT OUT...lol...

#2...Is the top shot that looks like a candid (The girls has on flip flops with mauve colored polish) on the photobucket account the same girl that's in the van with the soles showing in the van..If so she has nice looking feet. Her combined with the the "Pay for Play" friend that you have seem to keep those nuts on empty...lol...Have fun with both sets of those feet my friend...I know that I would...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky guy! Im still waiting to fin a friend like that :/
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Sometimes it's so fun to have a girl smearing her feet all over your face while she encourages you to jack off. Just something hot about showing her how much she's turning you on with her feet and cumming for her in the process.

Patrick

Absolutely! Well said.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

detroit

1.nope im just blackmagic, this is the only name ive ever used on wus..
2. i dont know exactly what pics your referring to

--------------------

blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

So, since last time where my friend let me smell her toes and.jerk off...she has been letting me get more and more. at her house the other day she let me finish on her toes, and then played with my cum between her toes (FORGIVE ME I DID NOT TAKE PICS)..the next day while relaxing watching tv, she pulled my pants down and began to blow me, but a minute later stopped, grabbed some lotion,placed herself between my legs and jammed her soles deep inro my face and jerked me off, and when it was time to finishshe gave me a footjob that ended in an explosion on her soles...i love it.shes been getting pedicures and constantly rubs lotion on her feet so that their nice and soft for me...ughhh shit i gotta get pics for you guys!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links