Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Co-worker (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Co-worker
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
I'd ask her if I could take her in for a pedicure if she herself thinks they look bad. In a playful way not to make it sound like she is right about her feet looking bad. I also don't like naked toes. I would say "You think they look bad? Well if you think so, I'd love to take you in for a pedicure sometime. Then you'll think differently."

I wouldn't dismiss her from that one pic. I'd need to see the soles and arches, plus painted toes too. Hell, even if they do not look that great, they definitely don't look disgusting. Mediocre feet is better than no feet, especially if she lets you have your way with them.

PERFECT line to you! Thank you vey much man! Know I need to just wait for the perfect timing.

Yeah im definitely not ganna push these away from me, as you said he arches, the soles and the smell is what i want. Plus, maybe I can have my way with her feet? Massage ? If I play my cards rights. Its just patience

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So we were talking last night myfriend and i she came over for a bit to chill annd talk in her car and I bought her some sweats from a road trip I did. once she got home we were txting. I told her i was bored. So I. Told her to talk to me. Tell me some stories, secrets or something I dont know about her. And she told about how she had tons of jobs, and how ahe used to a bad girl back in the day. But she had to go to sleep after telling me this. I told her I wanted a picture of her in the sweats to see if they really fit her and to include her toes but, sadly no toes lol.

But she told me tomorrow she wants me tell her a few secrets, and some stories. So is this my chance?

Do I say my secret is having a thing for feet? Im scared guys. I need aome input. I really dont wanna mess things up with her shes pretty cool.

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely agree with the people who are telling you to wait and see her with a pedicure. That will be a game changer.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Well its kinda a long story but, she ended up telling me that she doesnt like pedicures or putting on polish becsuse its a waste. She works at a restaurant so she says that the Polish always comes off. I replied saying that what if she meets someone whos into feet and the next was history lol and she did my fav color woooop wooooop
I think she said she was a size 8 or 9. Sounds tasty lol
http://imgur.com/Yle7g0i

jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She seems to have a very nice home. You got her to take pics of her feet for you, and now she did something she doesn't like to do, put polish on her toes. She told you she used to be a bad girl??? That was so much of a way in, it practically screamed at you! All former bad girls want a chance for a guy to give them a taste of what they used to be, the time when they felt hot. All former good girls want a chance for a guy to give them a taste of what they used to be, the time when they felt loved.

My good man, continue on your path. But don't drag it out too long, or she may not think you want her. We await the day you tell us you got to sniff, massage, or worship them.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit, that polish made a hell of a difference! Jump on that right now!

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Jediofthefeet, thank you for your kind words sir. She loves drinking and last time i got a lil tounge action.
Shes been inviting me to her house, im just waiting for the day we're both free...and imma eat up those toes!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
Holy shit, that polish made a hell of a difference! Jump on that right now!

Haha you are right my man! Even as you said without the Polish I could've taken em on. Now, I just cant resist the urge!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links