Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Advice on attracting foot models, please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Advice on attracting foot models, please
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talusole   Email talusole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am seeking advice from any and all professional web masters who have successfully created and continue to expand their foot fetish sites. I understand the business aspect of this and that there are trade secrets that may have some wary, but I am in a small market with some potential and would like to follow my passion by finding models willing to share their beautiful feet with the rest of our community. In particular, I would like advice on how you approach women to model their feet for your site. I am an experienced photographer and web designer and have photographed some friends and hired models but have difficulty finding women who are open to the idea of modeling for a foot fetish site. I would really appreciate your help with this and I am also willing to assist others with what I have to offer. Thanks!
Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly if your good with women in your daily social outings then it shouldn't be to hard to recruit them especially if your good at networking, I.E. friends, home girls, friends that knows friends.

Portfolio(a website which most are easy to build and understand like Wix.com) for one is what you will need to show women that your serious.

Most women are going to want to know what kind of photos will you be taking and what you will do with them. If you can help it don't use foot fetish early on because some women still have a stigma about the term.

The key is how you present it to them. Will you be paying the women for their time if not its going to be pretty difficult to make women intrigue to foot model for nothing because nothing is free in this world.

Again if you can be careful how you word your work. DO NOT just say I am going to use the pics for my foot fetish website because again a lot of women are self-conscious to the idea of being on a website even with their clothes on being a jack off tool to random men and strangers so make sure you make it sound intriguing yet DO NOT LIE to the women or have hidden agendas because that will also put you in a bad light. Make sure they know what they're getting into before they find themselves browsing on the net to find their pics on random sites and they have a falling out with you and you find yourself in possible legal trouble.

Post ads on sites like craiglist or backpage BUT MAKE SURE YOU SPECIFY that they must provide pics of their feet and also post pics of your own photos up to show your legit.

Social sites like Tagged, MOCO, etc try to get to know them a little, gain their trust, make them feel comfortable then go for it.

If your out in public and decide to recruit, nothing beats a nice smile, an honest and open approach and personality, and generous portions of wit and charm especially if you present yourself and your work in a professional matter.

Also try strip clubs too. Most of how you meet the girls depends on what you want to do.

If you're already into legit photography, show off some of your non-foot fetish work to women. Show them you know how to take pictures and then perhaps show them some examples of other's work and what your idea.

If you're already into production, women on Twitter who model are looking for work. Seems like a lot of people who used to use the modeling portfolio sites just talk on social media now. if you're a phony just looking for a jolly(or if your fetish takes over) you won't get many women to shoot as they do tend to talk to each other.

Its no rocket science or secret to getting models the same rules apply when your going after a woman your interested in as long as you don't come off as creepy or weird then you will do fine.

[ April 12, 2014, 03:51 AM: Message edited by: DSensationalSoul ]

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talusole   Email talusole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's all excellent and encouraging advice! Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no problem brother.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DSensationalSoul was right on with a lot of what he said. I'll probably repeat some of it, but this is some of my views/advice:

- Start with girls you know. Unless you're doing foot fetish work that involves sexual acts like footjobs, ballbusting, nudity, and maybe even heavy foot worship. If it's more along the lines of what I do, as well as many others, then that's what I'd do.

- NEVER lie about your intentions. I've always told the girls who posed for Soles of Silk, since many are indeed my friends, that this would never turn into a site featuring the things I just said in the last bullet point. I've never asked any of them to do that either. Be honest!

- Once you get a few photos under your belt, try Twitter and other social media sites where models have their pages. I used to use modeling sites years ago, but haven't in a long time. I've gotten numerous girls since I made a Twitter account and hopefully will have some more once I find my way to where others live (ie. Barbie Gurl and Saffron).

- Give them a fair pay for the work. Everyone is different and only YOU know what you can afford to pay the girls. I pay more now than I used to when I began. Since I shoot with many of my friends, it also feels nice to help the girls out since without them, I couldn't do this.

Back in September of 2013 I wrote a blog about this very thing called, "Soles of Silk F.A.Q. - Finding Models," because I am asked on a regular basis for tips/advice. I think you'll like it, so check it out here. Hope it helps!

http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2013/09/soles-of-silk-faq-finding-models.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent, intuitive advice! Thanks for sharing. It sounds like success is proportional to your ability to honestly and convincingly sell your portfolio and ideas (analogous to any other negotiation).
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another one of those threads where the responses are basically "if you aren't already a foot fetish demigod you're shit out of luck you creep" goodie! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FailureSexual:
another one of those threads where the responses are basically "if you aren't already a foot fetish demigod you're shit out of luck you creep" goodie! [Roll Eyes]

I fail to see where any of the advice given thus far has even remotely condescending or critical to anyone in particular. If you have low self esteem then perhaps you might see it as such but I think Patrick's assessment is spot on and mostly common sense. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links