Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » There's a Lesbian in my college with a foot fetish. Question -

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: There's a Lesbian in my college with a foot fetish. Question -
PERFECTCEII
Loyal Member
Member # 46920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PERFECTCEII   Email PERFECTCEII   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard two girls talking about a Lesbian girl that has a foot fetish but I was scared to ask them who they were talking about and one of the 2 girls had sandals on and I was so interested in asking and stuff but was shy. Now is there a way to find out how many in my school has a foot fetish ? I already know 2 guys that has it but I want to know the girls that do without asking too many people. I want to start a foot fetish group of friends.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am way past my college years but would think you could find an electronic or even public bulletin board where you could post. Put an e-mail address and see what happens.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need to be out there talking to chicks. I recommend doing so when you have money .. Not specifically because you're paying them, but it affords you the time and opportunity to focus on building a fetish circle. Right now, you probably have finals you need to be ready for. Focus on that.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PERFECTCEII:
I want to start a foot fetish group of friends.

Why? What would be the benefit, and what would that accomplish?
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:

Agreed, it's like making a club called "Guys who love womens' vaginas"

But then again, maybe he wants to establish a support group. After all, we all like talking about the fetish here.. Seems reasonable that he has some local friends to talk to about it, share stories.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Klass, can I join the vagina club? I likes me some vag.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You will get the most info if you stop being shy and get bold but respectful about the foot fetish thing. All of my people know and it has led to countless great conversions. Being very open and bold has lead to me giving many, MANY spontaneous foot massages to female friends. My wife also digs my feet thing and is not jealous when I play with other women's barefeet. I have a very good situation with that. PERFECTCEII, do you always tell your gf's that you have a thing for their barefeet?

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bro I think you miased your chance. You should have spoken uo said that your kinda into feet or something. Hopefully it pops up again
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the email address for the vagina club???
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:

Agreed, it's like making a club called "Guys who love womens' vaginas"

But then again, maybe he wants to establish a support group. After all, we all like talking about the fetish here.. Seems reasonable that he has some local friends to talk to about it, share stories.

Maybe, but I still don't get it... What are they going to do? Have Friday night meetings in a dorm room with a group of guys sitting in a circle talking about foot fetishes?

Hey, next week is Fajita Friday! Tom, you bring the chips and dip!

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links