Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ever feel like a pervert? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ever feel like a pervert?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PERFECTCEII:
Well Latinas are the girls who I fear the most with my fetish and that's why I try to avoid all of them because they are more likely to call us a creep and things like that. But Blondes are the most accepting towards our fetish.

That's pretty hilarious. Hooked up with a 22 year old blonde that laughed at my foot fetish while we were chatting the morning after. She's the pearl wearing conservative type though. It all has to do with how ex brought up. If they were brought up judging others harshly...there you go. If they were brought up with tolerance....there you go.

Ehh. Scratch that. Just thought of a girl who's parents made her celebrate Kwanzaa one year because her sister made a racist remark about black people. She loves being spanked and calls me Master in bed...but hates my foot fetish. She's 23. Maybe it's a younger girl thing. I don't know. Generalizations can't be made.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
27cedw80
Loyal Member
Member # 35792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 27cedw80   Email 27cedw80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There have been a few times lately I feel awkward having a foot fetish.

--------------------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7422377@N05/4350835074/

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't help what turns you on. You don't just wake up one morning and decide to have a foot fetish. Feet either do it for you or they don't. Having a foot fetish doesn't make one a pervert. It's what one does with the fetish that determines that.

Even when I was growing up friends of mine would say, "you like feet?? Why?" I'd retort with "you like boobs? Why?" Ignorant women in bars or clubs would ask, "don't you feel like a pervert looking at women's feet?" Me: "Not at all. If I was staring at your legs, boobs, or your ass, am I now normal? Or still a pervert in your eyes?"

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 88Fierofootguy:
You can't help what turns you on. You don't just wake up one morning and decide to have a foot fetish. Feet either do it for you or they don't. Having a foot fetish doesn't make one a pervert. It's what one does with the fetish that determines that.

Wise words... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links