Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Celebrities/Actresses/Models that have discussed or mentioned their high arches

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Celebrities/Actresses/Models that have discussed or mentioned their high arches
sprtan
Board Regular
Member # 3903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprtan   Email sprtan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if this has been discussed before, but I wondered if there have been any notable celebrities that have mentioned or referenced the attractiveness or beauty of their high arched feet as either a favorite feature or even just in general? Many have referenced other body parts openly in discussions (eg. their breasts, butts, legs, etc) as proud or prominent focal points.

There always seems to be a non spoken acknowledgement by some in terms of poses and footwear choices. I am just curious as to whether any have acknowledged either the allure of their high arched feet and/or the fact that they have them?

I have always suspected that some celebrities troll these types of forums. I have just never heard any talk about or mention them in any kind of interview or articles.

Folks that come to mind that are "in on the attraction" like Victoria Silvstedt, Catherine Zeta Jones, Carmen Electra, Gwenyth Paltrow, others SEEM like they know by some of the work or photos they have been in.

Thoughts?

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do know that in an interview with Faith Hill and her band mates or her husband, i'm not sure which, one of them mentioned how high an arch she had and she quickly flashed it. i used to have the vidclip somewhere.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Googled Faith Hill, and though she has a nice arch, I wouldn't classify it as super high, but then again, I'm a hard marker.

Victoria Silvstedt has incredibly beautiful feet, plain and simple, by far the best of the bunch, and not even close.

Carmen Electra is next, she also has beautiful feet, and I read somewhere that she actually did some foot fetish modeling before she hit the big time.

Catherine Zeta Jones comes next, really nice feet, good arch, but a notch below Carmen Electra.

Nicole Kidman also happens to have a really good arch.

I find nothing attractive about Gwenyth Paltrow, including her feet...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprtan
Board Regular
Member # 3903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprtan   Email sprtan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CZJ had her high arches practically worshipped on an episode of Regis and Kathie Lee.

Regis could hardly contain himself.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links