Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why do we Exist?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why do we Exist?
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Is it so flat chested or less endowed women might have a chance at motherhood as well?......hmmm...
I notice both feet and breast can easily be viewed during missionary sex, the worldwide standard position for reproduction.

Just thinking out loud keyboard style.....carry on, men.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
...Is it so flat chested or less endowed women might have a chance at motherhood as well?......hmmm...

Flat chested or less endowed women need not apply here. A decent chest, among a lot of other things, is a necessity for me.

Yes, I want it all. I would never settle.

Perhaps we exist for all the women that LOVE attention to their feet. I have NEVER found a girl that would turn down a foot rub. Honestly, don't think they exist. Maybe we are God's gift to them?

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
Is it so flat chested or less endowed women might have a chance at motherhood

No offense dude, but are you smoking crack?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I honestly on't know which I like better, my wife being barefooted or topless. My wife and I have discussed this very often. I think I lean twords her bare feet just a little more. Women wear flip flops here in AZ all year long. I ALWAYS see female bare feet in public, rarely do I see bare breasts in public. I REALLY dig the bare feet on women for that reason alone.

P.S. My wife's breasts are effing awesome!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We exist because women crave foot massages! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love boobs.

Our brains are quite complex. It's tough to understand what our creator was thinking.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It can work this way with me. I'm not much of a breast man, but if she's flat chested with sexy feet then I'm in.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have dated women who, if startled, might give themselves two black eyes and I have dated women whose breasts would fill the cup of a micro-bikini; and I have dated the spectrum of women in between. Breasts do indeed have their erotic/amusement value. Nevertheless, breasts are really not important to me.

My interests lie above the collar bone and beneath the rib cage. Ultimately, I guess, the amount of importance I place on tits is dependent upon the amount of importance my partner gives them.

Feet, to me, are vastly more alluring than knockers.

With a moment's reflection, it occurs to mention that, during our harsh winters, the curves of "sweater pillows" are nice to see - would still rather pull off the boots & socks.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We exist because of being attractive to women for mating as any other males. [Drool]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
No offense dude, but are you smoking crack?

[Cheers] At least I wasn't the only one who was wondering what I just read or if I understood it correctly.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Patrick. I'll be honest, and say that I'm still not sure what he's talking about.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links