Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » People, (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: People,
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 8 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just seen this on instagram. People trying to make fun of girls with big feet.

Also, isnt this a photo from goodguyneighbor? Looks familiar. Just wanted to see what you guys thought of this. It was not me who did this, once again, I found it online.

http://imgur.com/Xt2ieBJ

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It' photoshopped.. yeah most likely a CBF photo.
Nothing unusual here, people photoshop and misrepresent stuff to get hype all the time.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have talked to many women about their bare feet. Never found a single woman that wanted bigger feet. They ALL want cute little feet.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've personally never understood the societal hangup with little feet. From an evolutionary standpoint, big feet are more advantageous, or at least feet that are proportional to your body.
Personally, I'm six two and have a size 13W foot. That's in line for my size.
I see a lot of women trying to cram their feet into shoes that obviously do not fit and causing damage to themselves in the name of "beauty" that eventually leads to deformity. If people in general would just be able to accept their bodies without stigma we wouldn't be having this dumbass discussion. It's like a pretty woman who wears too much makeup yet feels she needs more when in reality she doesn't need any at all. Men do it too with all sorts of crap so I'm not saying it's a strictly feminine issue.
Also the whole "bitches be like..." meme is tired and makes the users sound like ignorant misogynists. Rant over for now.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex cried one time because she thought I didn't like her big feet. I was out with her and another couple. The other girl mentioned how her guy was obsessed with her feet. Me and my ex nodded heads in agreement. Then he jokes to me "no girls with big feet", I laughed and nodded in agreement. I wasn't really thinking....I didn't really see her feet as "big" though they were 11. I guess that's what happens when you date one girl...her feet become normal sized and anything outside of that norm becomes big or small. When we got home she expressed her frustration and hurt.

It sucks. Despite being a bombshell(her photos are on this site somewhere) she was insecure about her feet her whole life. Idiots used to make fun of her on them seeing as the rest of her body was perfect. It's stupid.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, Summer of 2010. Lol, she's actually a 6 -> www.californiabeachfeet.com/images/pagepics/IMG_5802.jpg

I've met numerous girls with small feet who said they wished they were bigger. Mikayla Miles once told me that her feet were size 12 by the time she was 12.

Too big or too small limits shoe options.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha ^^ I knew their was something wrong with that picture.

Yeah, I still don't understand and probably never will but, women are insecure about their big feet and I dont know why? It sucks

I literally drool over women with bigger feet. Its hard not to stare and day dream of what type of things I would do to a foot like that.
More foot, more arch, more sole and more foot funk to love!

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here at Wu's there was a footjob clip of a girl with big feet and long toes giving a footjob a few months ago that was off the hook!

I havent been able to find it since then...anyone know what I'm talking about and where to find it now?

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most girls don't want big feet because it's harder to buy shoes. LOL... Maybe there are other reasons, but of all the ones with big feet that I've known, that's their number one complaint.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Filmurfeet75
Loyal Member
Member # 44906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Filmurfeet75   Email Filmurfeet75   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mikayla Miles....amazing feet. Her feet would engulf my junk if I ever had the chance. What ever happened to her, anyone know?
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FilmUrFeet:
Mikayla Miles....amazing feet. Her feet would engulf my junk if I ever had the chance. What ever happened to her, anyone know?

Don't know. I do remember, however, when I first discovered her she was a size 12. Then she was listed elsewhere as a 13. Then a 14. Then a 15. They just kept getting bigger and bigger. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FilmUrFeet:

Sadly i never got to worship Mikayla's feet...but she left th business AGAIN...supposedly for good. Her site was removed and she put out an ebook on her life in the fetish industry. I didn't buy the book:p

She has a twitter account. Dont think it is fetish relate. Heard she is big on yoga and that sort and teaches classes.

Hoping she comes back...would love those soles on my face...

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
America, has go the dumbest people on earth. [Secret]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Filmurfeet75
Loyal Member
Member # 44906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Filmurfeet75   Email Filmurfeet75   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will let that one speak for itself
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"America, has go the dumbest people on earth."

1. I assume you mean "America has GOT the dumbest people on earth." The comma is unnecessary if that's the case.

2. Why single out Americans?

3. If you're going to broadly attack the intelligence of an entire group of people, it's usually a good idea to make sure that your post is at least legible first.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links