Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Could Hollywood be against toe wiggling?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Could Hollywood be against toe wiggling?
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a super rare thing to see a female celeb barefoot in a scene, and wiggling her toes.

Jessica Biel did it big time in a bathroom scene.

And recently, I saw Elizabeth Perkins do it in a scene where she started off rubbing her feet, then a young boy offered to do it for her.

You don't see it that often, so whenever you do, you have to enjoy and savor it.

Do you think directors condone it during takes? It probably feels good for an actress to be able to take off her confining shoes for a few minutes, so some toe wiggling might take place. But during the take, the director may yell "Cut!", and tell her not to wiggle her toes.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you're thinking way too much about it...lol

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What if Tarantino is the director?
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not Hollyweird, but last night I saw a commercial for some tablet or something where it showed a lady on a hotel bed barefoot with a couple of nice shots of her crossed feet from the side. Very nice and unusual too see that much in a commercial.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta say, jediofthefeet. You definitely post some out there stuff on this forum. But this one has to be, perhaps one of the most obscure ones you've said yet.

Call me crazy, but I don't think there's a director that says "Okay in this scene, you're in your bedroom laying down reading a magazine. But whatever you do, do not, I repeat, DO NOT, wiggle your toes for any reason whatsoever. This is a professional production. You NEVER under any circumstances, are to ever wiggle your toes on camera. Jessica Biel did it once, and they almost had to shut down the production, and cancel the movie."

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
I think you're thinking way too much about it...lol

I think so too dude.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
I gotta say, jediofthefeet. You definitely post some out there stuff on this forum. But this one has to be, perhaps one of the most obscure ones you've said yet.

Call me crazy, but I don't think there's a director that says "Okay in this scene, you're in your bedroom laying down reading a magazine. But whatever you do, do not, I repeat, DO NOT, wiggle your toes for any reason whatsoever. This is a professional production. You NEVER under any circumstances, are to ever wiggle your toes on camera. Jessica Biel did it once, and they almost had to shut down the production, and cancel the movie."

Now that is funny!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links