Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who here also has a Sneezing Fetish? Many foot fetishist

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who here also has a Sneezing Fetish? Many foot fetishist
PERFECTCEII
Loyal Member
Member # 46920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PERFECTCEII   Email PERFECTCEII   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also has a fetish for sneezing. It's so common on YouTube that someone who loves sneezes...Also loves feet just like I do.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many foot fetishists also have a sneezing fetish? First I've heard of that.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not the majority of foot-fetishists, but it's prevalent. It's not necessarily connected to the foot fetish, but it's very common to have multiple kinks.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
It's not necessarily connected to the foot fetish, but it's very common to have multiple kinks.

Perfectly said.

Idk if all us feet people like sneezing...

To tell you the truth I didnt even know this was possible or even a thing...but to each his own.

I still dont see how

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there are a lot of different ways and sounds people make when sneezing, so I'm sure there is probably sub-fetishes even in that remote fetish. I've never heard of it, and still having a hard time understanding how it is related to foot fetish.
But then again, I've had my attraction to female feet for most of my life, and I have no explanation for it either.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the general rule: "If you can imagine it, someone is jerking off to it."

Mmm, drywall. So hot. Especially with a huge load of joint compound.

Cheers,

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe it falls within a class of paraphilias relating to loss of control or "unladylike" behavior. In that context, it's easier to make sense of.

The idea of unladylike behavior and "losing control" can be a turn on... A woman having an orgasm, hearing her gasp for air... Maybe even watching her squirt. It's so primal and almost uncivilized that you love it.

Sneezing seems far removed, but it still exhibits a loss of bodily control. It's almost unladylike and uncivilized. You need to say, "Excuse me," if you sneeze. It may even be quite messy - and you actually see women play with their spit & snot on C4S. Very very dirty, very primal and therefore a turn on for more than a handful of guys.

In this context, foot guys aren't terribly far removed from that, either. Woman takes off her shoes, oooh so so stinky.. maybe even a bit dirty. So terribly naughty, we can't have that can we?

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rule 34.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is completely untrue.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PERFECTCEII
Loyal Member
Member # 46920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PERFECTCEII   Email PERFECTCEII   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smell of the feet might be because of the sweat and it's something girls can't truly control. I think the fetish is mostly because the smell of the foot.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wodspectre
Board Regular
Member # 4838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wodspectre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude you search Google for sneeze fetish videos and foot videos and Google makes the sidebar or "Other videos you might be interested in." Catering to those searches...in other words there is no correlation between sneezing fetish and foot fetish. You just happen to YouTube those videos a fuck ton.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links