Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Married to or dating someone with bad feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Married to or dating someone with bad feet
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 5 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you dating or married to a woman with really crappy barefeet? Or, barefeet that you simply don't like even though you have a major foot fetish? How do you deal with this issue?

I was interested in dating a woman once that had really awful bent bones and stuff in her feet. I just couldn't like them at all. I never dated her and part of the reason I didn't, I have to admit, was because of her feet.

Again, How do you deal with this issue now that you are dating or married to a woman with lousy barefeet?

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A chick I was seeing she was a cool chick but her big toe was massive, and the nail was a funny shape it was gross and was a major turn off also had no arch and at the end of the day she would get home from work and her toes would be really red until she sat down, she knew about my fetish and I use to just ask for reverse fj's or get her soles in my face.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would I marry or date someone with bad feet?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm in this situation now. Dating a lady with terrible feet. I hate to be so vain about it as I have bad teeth but its really hard..
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope.

Her feet, body, face, personality, teeth... everything. It all must appeal to me to be with her.

It doesn't have to be absolute perfection, it doesn't exist. However, all of those things must appeal to me in one way or another. Otherwise... no thanks.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spruce314:
Yeah, I'm in this situation now. Dating a lady with terrible feet. I hate to be so vain about it as I have bad teeth but its really hard..

Yeah, I dated a chick once with less that great feet. She still gave me a footjob though... [Big Grin]

--------------------

We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovebareinheels
Board Regular
Member # 31497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovebareinheels   Email Lovebareinheels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did yes, twice had bad luck!
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovebareinheels
Board Regular
Member # 31497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovebareinheels   Email Lovebareinheels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did yes, twice had bad luck! The first did not give oral sex either just to make it worse!

I endeavour now to get a good look at feet beforehand, it is an important attraction for me. Bit sad but true

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ChrisC, totally understand. My wife is awesome with BJ's. That is important to me now too. If a woman can't get off her high horse and suck it, the heck with them. Useless. [Blow Job]

--------------------

We always welcome PM's.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links