Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does Cory Taylor have a Foot Fetish?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does Cory Taylor have a Foot Fetish?
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In his book Seven Deadly Sins he talks about foot fetishes and says something like he likes sucking on his wife's toes. And here is a quote from his book.

“I bet you a handful of Chili's coupons that Jesus had a foot fetish.”

Also, in the music video, "Snuff" there is a scene at 2:48 where he smells his wife's shoe. Anyway, I think that would be great if he did. I've been listening to Slipknot and Stone Sour since I was a kid. Great music and great singer. Check out the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXEKuttVRIo

Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had no idea, but I wouldn't be surprised. I believe that there is a correlation between being artistic and having a foot fetish...

I honestly believe that there are many more artist who like feet too but they aren't as open about it...

I absolutely love Slipknot and Stone Sour's music...I use them as workout motivation because they have such an ability to get me super hype...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never knew this and I'm a huge Slipknot fan. Just another reason Corey is the man!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never knew the guy existed until now, but I have to say those are some tell-tale signs.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the guy wrote that, he is a shithead.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weird. The song was like mellow and normally Slipnot is heavy hardcore headbanger music. Not really my cup of tea. That song was tolerable, almost like it wasn't from them...
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links