Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Loss Of Wu, I think we should do something to mark this moment of respect

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Loss Of Wu, I think we should do something to mark this moment of respect
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any Ideas?

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of the webmasters should have their most popular models, in "the pose" with W on one sole and U on the other. I saw Kimskastle post her condolences, it will be cool if some the retired models posted as well (lexi, Mile High Makayla, etc) and a collage of all the pics are formed. Kind of like a who's who of the foot fetish world.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bison,

I actually wanted to have Abby and Kelsey make hand gestures in a shoot yesterday - one making a W and the other a U with their hands. Kelsey, however, had some things to tend to with her grandmother and it just didn't come across the same way with Abby trying to make a W and a U at the same time.

Bondo,

Great! She mentioned it to me too, but my schedule is just whack. I'm glad you're doing it though because I think it would be so fitting for a photographer he loved and a model he loved to make something together. I did tell her, however, to wear a Wu Tang Clan shirt because that's how the man got his name! LOL... Can't wait to see this!

For everyone,

I created a black & white Wu tribute ribbon that I've added to my site's design and all the photo sets' watermarks active immediately. Please feel free to use it too. I have download links for a transparent background, Photoshop file (PSD) and a flattened JPG file. Download links can be found on my blog below:

http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2014/05/wu-tribute-ribbon-download.html

Patrick

[ May 21, 2014, 12:15 AM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links