Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My foot fetish story....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My foot fetish story....
SadSadErwin
Board Regular
Member # 47658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SadSadErwin   Email SadSadErwin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, my name is Erwin, and im really new to this site.. Ive been looking at some posts lately, but never got the courage to make one myself.
As You all read from my title, i have a foot fetish, and a pretty serious one.I just cant stand the idea of not looking at pantyhosed feet or capron socked feet or pantyhose in general.. It turns me on so, so badly.. I kind of am ashemed of it, because i never thought someone will understand me and not make fun of me... Actually, if i could NOT be a foot fetishist, i would
like to better not be one. It really annoys me, especially in summer, when all the girls are in flipflops or heels with their toes open.. but anywasy, lets get to the point.
It all started when i was a little boy, since kindergarden i didnt know what was happening to me. I have always had these thoughts about girls feet..about their smell and other kinky things. While other kids were grabbing into girls butts and trying to kiss them, all i could think of was the feeling of being under their feet and smelling them.. When i was still really young, i didnt understand why i liked the smell or the shape of a girls foot, because i thought its perfectly normal and everybody loves feet. [Big Grin] But then... in middleschool, well, actually in my first years i realized i was wrong, and nobody has fetishes like me... In school, it was hell for me, especially in spring, when all the hot school girls where walking around the school in flips flops and their feet looked so god damn gorgeous..... usually i was trying to peek at their feet without them knowing, but i guess i was successful and none of those girls really payed attention to me, so they didnt notice it. Now comes the part, what i am kind of ashamed of, but thanks to Gods nobody didnt know that except me... - in Winter,when its cold and you were told that you need to brring other shoes to school, to not get the floors messy, all girl brought their flats or snickers to chool warderobes and left them there in a plastic bag or a basket...After school, while all the hot girls were going home, left their schooltime shoes in the bags, i was faking that im talking with someone on the phone, while sitting in the warderobe, and i was waiting for all the kids to go home. When there were basically no more people, and everything was quit, i started wondering around the warderobe, searching for girls flats.. I already knew the hot girls flats, how they looked and where theyd put them after school. For about 20-30 minutes i grabbed one after another smelled them, licked them, was trying to imagine how they would rub theyr feet or theyr flats around my manhood, and the thought of that already got me hard as a rock. Even smelling those flats, EVEN FINDING THEM already gave me a hard time holding my friend in my pants. But no, ive never masturbated in my warderobe, i never got the courage, becasue i was always kind of scared that someone will come in and see me. BUt luckily, nobody never noticed.
Then came my first girlfriend, Jenny (not her real name, in the name of privacy). She was short, blonde hair, blue eyes, and really tiny feet, size 6 to be percise. We met in a schools piano lessons after class. I was kind of into piano then, atleast i thought i was. I noticed Jennys feet at the first sight... She was wearing black flipflops and had black nail polish.. her toes were so little and so god damn sexy-looking. During our piano lessons, i oftenly peeked at her feet while she was playing on the piano and would have no time to look at me or notice what im doing. After lessons, i came to her and started to talk about piano stuff (forgot to mention, i am not really shy and know how to talk to girls [Big Grin] )... While talking to her, i oftenly glinched a milisecond of a second down to her feet and then straght back to her face, i didnt she would notice, but later... i think she was starting to understand me. Well, whatever. Long story short, we went to centre to buy some icecream, i walked her to her house, and she added me on skype later. We were chatting, talking trashtalk, and i tried to come up with foot themes, like... started to talk about something that involves feet, so she would start talking about her feet, and i was successful. Only the thought that she was talking about her feet already gave me a hard one.. One time, we were talking aobut her nail polish, or just nail polish genereally, and she told me that she just got her new nail polish and asked me if i want to see... my heart started to beat faster, as i replied - '' yeah, why not, i dont have anything better to do anyways''... hah, acting like i didnt really care while meantime i was hard as a mountin. She sent me a pic of her new black nail polished toes on skype.. At first i thought i wasnt hers, its just that.. icouldnt believe my eyes, but then i realized that YES, they are the same toes! YOu cant believe how much i was ejaculating that evening, looking at that pic. Few weeks later, we were together. I invited her to my house after lessons to drink coke and play some videogames, mayybe watch a movie, cuz i had a really cool flat tv. First time, when she came to my house, i told her to take her flip flops off, so she wouldnt mess the floor, and so she did. Her feet looked so gorgeous on my wooden floor. Oftenly, while she was going to the bathroom, i quickly ran to her flip flops and took really deep bbreaths smelling them, but just for a second so i would get back on time. They smelled wonderful, really sweet, smelled like heaven, i cant even say how good they smelled....Well, few times we went together to my house, and then one time, while we were sitting in bed, she told me that her feet were kind of sour, and she really wanted me to massage them. In that moment, i didnt know how to react.. is that a clue? DOes she know that i love her feet? Well, i acted noramlly, grabbed her foot, and started to slowly massage in from her toes to soles. I told her that ive never doneit before so i might suck at it, but she told me i was actually pretty good. You cant belive how much pre-cum was in my pants at that moment, i tried to hide it but it was really hard, because well.. i dont have a particulary small dick, id say, above average.. SHe instantly noticed my boner and her cheeks got red, well, so did mine. SHe was acting like she didnt see it, but i saw her see it... THen, while i was taking her other foot, she put her foot in my crotch and acted like she didnt feel my BIG BIG boner on her foot. I truly couldnt hold myself any longer so i told her that i want to pee.( i know im stupid, but i didnt know what to do).. i crawled out of bed looking like i broke my both legs, because i was trying to hide my boner, and she just continued watching tv... I went to toilet to calm my firend down there, and then went back. She didnt want me to massage them anymore, cuz she had to go home. [Cry] SHe started to smile at me differently after that day.. Well, next day came and again, she went hoem with me, and AGAIN, she wanted me to massage her feet. I was stressed becasue i didnt want to get such a big boner as yyesterday. We were in our bed, and i started to massage her feet adn she was really enyoing it. Ofcourse, my friend was already getting hard, and ofcourse... it stuck oujt of the side of my jeans pretty quickly. She was kind of staring at my crotch all the time, while i was massaging her feet, like she was waiting for my boner to get bigger so she could see it properly. I had my red cheeks ofcourse, and then HOLY SH**, she put her black nail polished foot on my crotch just like that, for nothing, and slowwwly started to wiggle her toes arount my coc*, while smiling at me and making a really confident face. I got all amused, didnt really know what to say, so i didnt, i just let her foot slide around my big boner. She said ''Erwin, i know that you really like my feet, so, let me get you a favor back for massaging them''. I thought, i was going to shit myself from happiness. [Big Grin] I slided closer to her, and slowly opened my jeans... She still was sliding her foot around my boner and i thought i will not hold myself anymore... I got my jeans ff and put down my underpants just a little, so my coc* would stick out. She looked at me with a suprised face and said ''Wow, its so hard'' and smiled at me. She looked right into my eyes as she put her both feet onto my big coc* and started to slowly massageing it.. Just a few seconds.. like 10-20 seconds and i already said that i cant hold it anymore.. She got a bit scared and said- '' I dot want to you to cum all over my feet, youre just going to ccum on your stomach'' and she pushed my dick to my stomach and with one foot massaged it to the moment when i exloded on myself. I thought i was going to die [Big Grin] After it, cleanded everythjing, becasue i alwsy have paper towels infront of my bed, and well, she said she needed to go home. So did she, but before she went ou of my house she said - '' this was kind of fun, we will do it again sometime, if you want to''.. My cheeks were red like a tomatoe, i just replied- '' sure thing, Jenny''.. I gave her a kiss and walked her out of house. So, that was my first footjob. I cant explain how good it felt. But still, it makes me kind of sad. NExt few months i got all the footjobs i wanted..
Sometimes i really wonder, why do i have this fetish, why why why i havent met anybody with the same fetish, am i really the only one? Sometimes it makes me really sad.. Because i want to be normal, i want to love big boobs and nicely shaped butts and shaved pussies, i am not saying that i dont like them, but they dont nearly attract me as much as feet.. I shared this sotry of mine with you, because i feel lonely, i feel like i am a freak, who loves feet.. Girls get creeped by foot fetishists, i know that... So, guys, what should i do with myself?

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I read the entire story and loved it!
I love foot stories.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SadSadErwin:
Hello, my name is Erwin, and im really new to this site.. Ive been looking at some posts lately, but never got the courage to make one myself.
As You all read from my title, i have a foot fetish, and a pretty serious one.I just cant stand the idea of not looking at pantyhosed feet or capron socked feet or pantyhose in general.. It turns me on so, so badly.. I kind of am ashemed of it, because i never thought someone will understand me and not make fun of me... Actually, if i could NOT be a foot fetishist, i would

Ok I stopped reading after that. But don't worry, I was never going to read the whole thing anyway.

I know you're new here, but one thing you should learn is how to edit yourself. That story is way too long. We don't like reading novels here. You should cut it down to about 4-6 paragraphs.

But basically, all I have to say is that you should never be ashamed of your foot fetish. It is a gift, not a curse. I would never trade my foot fetish for a TNA fetish. Why would I want to make my life harder? That would be like someone offering you a new car, and you saying "Nah, I'd rather pay for it myself."

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly man, every girl I ever told was either indifferent or got into it themselves. I think its a confidence thing. I told them straight up about my fetish and most were just curious. You are most certainly NOT a freak. In fact, once most of my friends figured out my fetish (im not too shy about it anymore) i had a few tell me they had one too and felt to akward to admit it. Gotta agree with Keyfeet, having a FF is great.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read it. You got way lucky with that. That's what we dream of.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice story! Wish I could find a friend like that!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't fall into that nonsense of feeling alone and feeling like you're a freak and that girls will freak out on you because you just happen to love feet.

I'm single, already in my thirties, but I have had a few serious relatrionsships already ofcourse and honest to god, I have not been in a relationship with a woman that rejected my intense love for feet.

It just comes with who you are, period.

And I actually never told my ex-girlfriends about it, because it;s not a confession worthy kind of thing, it;s not unusual in my opinion.

My ex girlfriends all just found out while either fooling around with me or during sex and honestly, all the women I've been with just noticed it and just ran with it.
Using it to either arouse the hell out of me or used it to get footmassages from me whenever they wanted it.

I actually had one women, not a serious relationship, tell me that her feet are really sensetive. She didn;t come out and ask me to do anything to her feet, but she told me a story about her going to get a massage for the fist time when she was in her late teens.
It was embarresin to her, because when her feet were massaged, she instantly got intensely aroused...

Well, I'm not making this up, she didn;t flat out ask me to do anything to her feet, because you know how women are, they hint....
I hadn't slept with this woman at this point, I hadn;t even kissesd her yet to be honest.
I was at her home, she told me this story, she put on a movie and she sat down next to me on her couch and just put her legs/feet on my lap while the movie started...

That's not a subtle hint right?
I massaged her feet and she wasn't kidding, she was sensetive as hell...!!!
she couldn't sit still or keep quiet...
Having never kissed her, I was hesitent to put my mouth on her fet ofcourse, so I just proceeded to massage her feet as best I could...

Now get this... I'm sure she noticed my hard-on, I actually didn;t try to hide it, because why would I, she was aroused like crazy at this point, so no need for me to hide my arousal...
And I guess she immidiately knew what this meant...

it still surprises me, we hadn;t even kissed yet and while my hands were starting to hurt from intensely massages her feet, she actually took the initiative and took one of her feet out of my hands and just put in on my shoulder, while it her sole and toes were resting against my cheek.
I guess she was trying me out, that's what I thought, I think I lasted about 2 or 3 seconds of her lightly caressing my cheek with her sole and toes before I turned my face towards her foot.
We hadn;t even kissed yet and I was now massasing one foot with my hands and I was kissing/smelling ans sucking on her other foot that was resting on my shoulder.... So I hadn;t even kissed this girl, but I was making out with her foot, hahah..

Women are amazing. if they really dig you for who you are... you should never worry about whatever kind of kink you have, mine just happens to be that I love feet and a lot of things that have to do with feet... if a woman digs you, she'l gladly use anything that she knows turns you on....
if she knows you like her feet, she's use her feet on you in whatever way she feels comfortable.

Women are great like that, once they are really into you, they love it when they find out what drives you insane...

I am kind of a poker-face dude...
I actually had a thing with a great women a few years back and she never really used her feet, not even playtfully, so she never really got the chance to notice the fact that I loved her feet.
They were huge, I loved that about her feet, haha.
But I never just tell a woman, I just let things flow naturally...
I guess she got a little impatient, because after a few months of dating and fooling around she just flat out asked me "what do you like... tell me what you want me to do to you...".

I don't scare easy, haha, but that just made my knees buckle instantly....

I ofcourse told her to please give me her feet.
I massaged them, kissed and smelled them while putting them on my face.
She just let it happen and I was ofcourse hard as hell right from the start...
After a while of watching me adore her feet she just started playing along and started to rub her hands on my shorts because I was hard like crazy...

Little embarresing for me at the time.. I wasn;t wearing any underwear....
And I was already adoring her feet in my face for a few minutes...
Needless to say, she started rubing my cock through my very thin shorts and I actually think it only took about 30 seconds before I came in my pants and I was trembling and making noices like I was dying, hahah...

She used her feet against me many times, haha, she loved how it made me go nuts, how it made me tremble...
I love foreplay and sex, but whenever feet are involved I go to another level, I lose control and she loved the fact that she could do that to me..

all women are different ofcourse and they will use the footthing in different ways, but in my experience... if a women in into you, cares about you or even loves you, she will also love to know what makes you tremble...!!!

I love my footfetish...!!!

Just think of it like this....
you will adore any women you end up with, because from a very superficial standpont, when women age, at some point everything gets unattractive...
that;s just mother nature... their figure goes, breasts, butts, they get a littel fat, no worries, that;s just what happens... but feet can actually stay attractive for many many years...!!!
I'm not ashamed to say that I have seen quite a few very unattractive women that were like in their 60's, very unattractive, but my god, their feet still manage to turn my head...

So I love my footfetish and it will allow me the possibility to get turned on by my lady no matter how old we get, haha...

Love yourself and love wahtever it is that you love.... FEET in this case..!!!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SadSadErwin
Board Regular
Member # 47658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SadSadErwin   Email SadSadErwin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, thats was actually kind of inspireing... Its just, cuz im only 18 years old, nad girls my age are all party bitc**, who loves only huge cocks and brutal sex, nothing more. Im actaully... kind of scared? to do any foot related things to them, cuz i have been rejected a few times and it feels awful...
Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links