Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Looking 4 Extra Money? Sell Your Content!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking 4 Extra Money? Sell Your Content!
Barefootsies
Board Regular
Member # 9008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Barefootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are one of these old BHE websites that has closed up shop for whatever reason over the years, or you run a clip4sale and do not do much more than that, I am sure you could use a few extra bucks.

I am looking to purchase/license your foot fetish content for my own network of websites. There are certain niches and types that I have a preference for, but if the content meets my needs, I am sure we can strike a deal.

One thing to note, any content must have model releases, ID's, and meet 2257 requirements. I cannot use content that does not have all of the proper documentation according to the law.

If interested, feel free to shoot me a PM. Please let me know what you have for content in the number of scenes and models, the quality of the content in regards to resolution. If your site or clip store is live, please send me the links.

--------------------
Looking 4 Extra Money? I am Buying Foot Fetish Content, Sell Yours Toeday!!

www.footfetishnetwork.com
www.footfetishvidz.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can vouch for Barefootsies. He has been running hugely successful foot fetish related websites for over 15 years and in fact we was one of the first webmasters to join BHE back in the early days.

This is a great opportunity for anyone with suitable content to make a some money as he has great plans for the future. If that's you, send him a P.M.

I've had a small taste myself of what has taken years for him to put together and it's mindblowing.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefootsies
Board Regular
Member # 9008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Barefootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you LL.

For those contacting me, you do not have to be out of business for me to be interested. I am looking at anything and everything available. I obviously have a preference for what I need for my site network, or I should better say, a higher priority.

Ultimately, I like a lot of model variety, and 150-300+ scenes. This allows me a couple of years worth of updates on a rolling calendar. I am also looking for a decent amount of foot job content. I like the college girl content websites as well. They typically have a mix of flip flops, socks, soles, and so forth.

That does not mean I will not look at other content, solo girl sites, and things of that nature. However, typically I do look for a decent amount of content, all docs in order, and variety of models in different niches.

I will be using the content for my own network of sites. For those who have retired of stopped updating, its' a win for you with a pay day. For me, it's a way to keep the good foot fetish content living on within the community. There are so many good sites and content that have completely disappeared (Soccer Mom Feet) that would live on if we had them.

Anyway, whether you fit what I am looking for or not, you're welcome to contact me. I can take over the whole website, or just the content, and it ultimately will come down to my goals, and how much content you have. where I feel I can get the best ROI.

--------------------

www.footfetishvidz.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefootsies
Board Regular
Member # 9008

Looking for more.

Foot Jobs
College girls
Flip Flops
Soles
Foot Worship
Tickling
Foot Whiffing

Ideally, I am looking for a minimum of 100 scenes per website, or content provider. If you have many more, that's great. Pictures AND videos preferred, but will consider just video if that's all you have. You must have all model releases/docs, even if they are not nude. The content cannot have your watermark on them. We prefer the original MP4 or raw file that we would then re-render and compress.

If you have additional questions, please contact us. If you know old out of business websites or webmasters looking for some cash, contact us.

--------------------

www.footfetishvidz.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links