Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Perfect nylon clad toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Perfect nylon clad toes
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little true story of mine..

I work in an office therefore obviously get lots of great views of office womens feet in many varieties, barefoot and in nylons. This week I went to the print room to find a long legged married beautiful blonde around late 30's in age and a sexy black and white dress with black pantyhose and black heels.

I was greeted with a "Hi" and smile, which instantly turned on as she was waiting on alot of paperwork and doing a great shoeplay for me to admire. Obviously I stayed to wait when i could have gone back to my desk, but it got better..

It was just silent, She was dangling those shoes, slowly raising her heels out and then pulled one heel off revealing her long toes. The pantyhose were quite worn in the toe area so I could see those suckable pink painted toes through it, I had an instant boner whilst trying not to stare too much.

She definatly must have caught me as this sexy show went on for 2-3 minutes, rubbing her soles whilst she was on the phone stating "her heels on the weekend hurt her toes!" I was mezmerized and have seen alot of shoeplay at her desk ever since, one day I might brave up and tell her how i'd massage her injured toes with my tongue.

It ended with a smile as she stretched her LONG toes, like a wiggle for air before she popped her sexy feet back into her heels, no doubht those nylons were sweaty!

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Message in here let me know what you think of the story, If you have any questions or enjoyed it.

Im thinking of getting some pictures maybe..

Anyone done this before?

Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice story, man. I dunno about trying to get pics though. There's risk, and also it's just fun to enjoy these moments.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

I know great sights though, i have more stories.
You get similiar action where you are?

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds that was one good day at the office, let us know if anything else comes up.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great story its the sexiest thing i find when office girls do that instant boner.Keep us updated im always looking for this kinda shoeplay [Jerkoff]
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Dont only get it in the office guys, the best part is my girlfriend is actually a beauty therapist (she has the sexiest little feet) but the best part is when im just relaxing at hers and clients come round I get to see all their toes done!

One Girl came the other day and had the prettiest face with the sexiest little blue painted toes, I sat in the corner just amazed by them as she took her shoes off to enter the home, she didn't get them done but she was wiggling them away all throughout her appointment, i couldn't help but stare.. I have so many picture oppurtunities but its a little risky

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Life is good!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Same woman had the pink toes on show today at the office. Shirt, trousers, little peep toe white heels with long suckable pink painted toes on show.. great ass on those trousers too [Tongue]

God what i'd do to remove those heels and give her hard working feet a rub !!

luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes you can bet they would smell and taste great aswell.Dont get too hard looking lol.She probably wants a guy to suck her toes
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the story, especially about the nylon clad toes.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Another work update guys...

Today was great, caught a glimpse of the same blonde from before walking around. She had a dark blue dress on to about her knees, great long legs and the best part white heels with those sexy pink painted toes sticking out again, i couldn't help but find any reason to stare!

Strangely there was a red hand mark on back of her legs (shes fair skinned) Im wondering to myself now if someone had grabbed a feel of those legs, it certainly looked that way. She's a real tease guys,im imagining that another lucky office guy was maybe grabbing her legs whilst dipping those long toes in their mouth... would explain the quite prominant hand mark, what you think?

luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Give her a little hint test the water those feet seem worth it [Hump]
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to be a party pooper, but she was probably just sitting with her hand under her leg.

Nevertheless, she needs a footrub.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

You guys are right but my imagination can run wild right [Wink]

Today was even better wandering through and saw a closed meeting room, i was stood around peeking through the glass as sat there was a fairly short haired blonde which could have easily been her (couldnt tell from behind) Heels were off, feet out wiggling away under the desk in a room full of men. They were abit dirty on the soles.

Instantly i had a boner, i was lurking around staring for ages before i had to go (can't look like a creep) Makes me wonder if anyone in the meeting room saw those barefeet and enjoyed them!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links