Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet in Vegas

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet in Vegas
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, so I'm doing the usual trip to Vegas post-21st birthday. It will be my first time going, and I was hoping some of y'all kind folks with experience out there could point me in the right direction for some foot fun!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adult services in Vegas are listed in the phone book as "entertainment." I remember one, or two, of them were feet-oriented.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good thing Vegas is full of hot chicks, especially during the hot summer. You are going to have a blast, check out the Olympic Garden on a weekend. There is some great talent there, definitely the pools are going to have feet everywhere. The rest depends on you and your game, be confident and have fun. Happy 21st B-Day
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
Good thing Vegas is full of hot chicks, especially during the hot summer. You are going to have a blast, check out the Olympic Garden on a weekend. There is some great talent there, definitely the pools are going to have feet everywhere. The rest depends on you and your game, be confident and have fun. Happy 21st B-Day

This. Game. Man...I loved Vegas. I think my best was a new girl every night I was there. Didn't even sleep in my hotel room.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Adult services in Vegas are listed in the phone book as "entertainment." I remember one, or two, of them were feet-oriented.

What are the prices typically like for such fun? I/m definitely planning on winging things and seeing how far my game carries me, but I would love to try some services out either way haha.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links