Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Expressive Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Expressive Feet
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I especially love seeing a woman use her feet in an "expressive" way. For example, when she wiggles her toes, or affectionately rubs my leg with her foot! Anyone else like this?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dig that as well.

My was has always been like that. Always very touchy/feely with her feet.

Even when we first starting dating and she really didn't know that much of my fondness for feet, she was always touching me with her feet. Laying on the couch, she'd always extend her foot/feet to me and caress me in a non-sexual nature.

She also always liked when I touched her feet back. She LOVES when we're laying on the couch and I hold her feet.

Kind of a perfect match.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course! Especially when a woman does it purposefully.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Higashi
Loyal Member
Member # 7198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higashi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely! In fact, one of the gripes I have with foot videos is watching a completely stationary and motionless pair of feet; I might as well be looking at a still picture. Toe and foot wiggling is incredibly sexy and always does it for me. Feet with "personalities" are infinitely hotter than those without. I love it when girls rock out to some upbeat music and sing along, wigging their feet to the music.

I also love "flirty" feet. I've had some female friends rub their feet on my arms or play with my hands in a very cute and affectionate way while I'd watch TV just to get a rise out of me. Needless to say, it worked every time [Wink]

Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Needless to say! [Smile]
I also love seeing women doing things with their feet that normally would be done with hands--picking up objects, for example.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah loved seeing my girl shoeplay in her flip flops the other day. Alot of toe spreading and stretching of her sexy little toes. Can't beat feet with a personality, screaming out to be sucked on!
Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ninethree
Board Regular
Member # 47687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ninethree   Email Ninethree   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fav is when my wife plays with her feet on the couch. She has some nice arches. Love when she wiggles them. But what drives me up the wall is when she puts them on my face...my goodness
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links