Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is the most exciting shoeplay you've ever seen?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is the most exciting shoeplay you've ever seen?
iloveshoeplayers
Board Regular
Member # 47215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iloveshoeplayers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell your experiences!
The most exciting scene I saw was a few years ago in the library: it was late July and a brunette in her twenties was wearing black flats... maybe it's not appropriate to say "wearing" because she couldn't literally keep her shoes on for more than a few seconds! For about an hour she kept taking them off to air out her hot and sweaty feet (it was a hot and humid day) and shamelessly playing with them using her talented toes. Once in a while she crossed her leg and dangled her flat like crazy... until it flew off her foot leaving her bare sweaty foot for all the world to see!

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In recent years it was one with flats as well. I got a ticket and took a drivers class to have it not go on my record. I was sitting in the back of the class and a cutie sat in the row ahead of me in flats. She moved her foot and toes around in so many positions while she played with them I was stunned.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out my topic "Perfect nylon clad toes" for hot shoeplay stories guys!
Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ninethree
Board Regular
Member # 47687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ninethree   Email Ninethree   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My spanish teacher in grade 10. She would take her heels off and with her red toe nails just run it around the edges of her heels..made me soooooo hard! She liked tucking them under her leg too and she seemed to like touching them.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mail2268
Board Regular
Member # 46729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mail2268   Email mail2268   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women playing bridge in a coffee shop. My thing in feet are high arches. This woman gave a clinic in barefoot shoeplay for couple of hours. Dangling from both feet, crossed ankles underneath and in front. All this from four feet sitting away from myself. She was also a mature probably in her forties. I love them like this woman.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links