Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why do we love candid feet pics SO much?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why do we love candid feet pics SO much?
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 5 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like I can NEVER get enough candid feet pics of women. I think it is because I am able to see something that the woman has NO idea that I am looking at. Like I am getting away with something. I have ha HUGE ASS foot fetish and the fact that I get to look closely at their bare feet or feet in sandals is almost intoxicating.

Why do you like candids so much?

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the fact that candids are "natural." They show women unposed.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm. I guess it's like seeing a pretty pair of feet when you're out and about.

Seeing a picture like that would likely evoke the same feeling.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like candid pics. I enjoy seeing candid feet in person...but not pics of them.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it gives a lot of viewers something more real to identify with, but I think for some of the guys out there who do it without consent and then sell the woman's pictures online, they just get off on being creeps.

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mywifesfeet:
It seems like I can NEVER get enough candid feet pics of women. I think it is because I am able to see something that the woman has NO idea that I am looking at. Like I am getting away with something. I have ha HUGE ASS foot fetish and the fact that I get to look closely at their bare feet or feet in sandals is almost intoxicating.

Why do you like candids so much?

I used to be more into candids before I started shooting for my website, now I guess I am jaded or numb to seeing a nice foot that I am able to control and pose myself. It has to be an extremely awesome wrinkled sole shot candid on the back of a shoe (like my avatar) with a hot girl doing it to catch my attention, otherwise candids in general are slightly boring when it's hundreds of tops of feet all the time.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a big fan. I would be more into them if I saw a woman that did it for me in public and snapped a few pics candidly.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Part of it for me may be the idea of another man looking sexually at my wife's feet is a turn on for me. Almost like... When I look at candid shots, I imagine some other guy looking at a candid shot of my wife's feet from some guy out there...

--------------------

We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that I think about it... You guys here at Wu's looking at the avatar of my wife's toes is a turn on.... A low level turn on though, almost like a background turn on.

[Big Grin]

--------------------

We always welcome PM's.

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose because it appeals to our "naughty"
voyeuristic nature, seeing something we lust after, but people don't necessarily realize it.

For me, seeing a woman with sexy feet, just walking about, is like a little treat for the eyes and the soul. It makes me particularly happy is when some ladies will display their awesome feet in high heel open shoes, 'cause that's going the extra mile, as far as I'm concerned. Sometime I just want to stop those ladies and thank them, but we all know that would be very awkward for most, not to mention me.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I don't like candid pics. I enjoy seeing candid feet in person...but not pics of them.

Agreed.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links