Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Stripper feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stripper feet
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had an amazing time recently,i went to strip club just myself and had a few drinks.There was one girl in particular this blonde who was very attractive but i had seen her before in this place but never approached her.I remembered her having the most perfect feet and toes also sexy polish which i liked i was instantly hard the last time and remember fantasizing over her feet alot since.Anyway she was getting quite alot of attention so i sat and took it easy.Eventually she was trying to get more business at end of night so i seen her perfect feet and instantly had me thinking[light shimmer polish on her toes].I approached her and asked for a dance without much thought she broke away from her group and we went for the private room.We were alone and she started dancing i decided to act fast and see how she would react to my foot fetish.To my delight she was happy to let me suck all her perfect toes and sniff her feet [Drool] ah they were so so good and smelled great after the dancing in those stripper heels all night she really got into it and seemed to love it as much herself.Her feet were the most perfect i think i have ever had,there was no footjob but i still thought i was pretty lucky.I had a few [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] thinking about it after.I think alot of foot guys come to strip clubs from what she said but not sure on how many would be as lucky as me [Smile]
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice bud , i always go for the feet when i go to the clubs best place havent been to one in years tho but always had fun when i did go

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i need to experience that myself
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice [Hump] .... I've always wondered what stripper feet smelt/tastes like after a shift of dancing in those platform heels [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She actually said sorry if they smell bad and i said dont worry they are perfect like this.She wanted me to suck them for an hour but it was pretty steep price.I hope to see her again someday [Smile]
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happened to me once. I posted here about it quite a few years back.

I had bought a lap dance many years ago from a hot dancer in a club. After the dance, she sat down beside me to just chill a little, and mentioned that her feet, which were in sexy gold pumps with four-inch heels, were exhausted. I jokingly offered to massage them, and she actually accepted! She turned and put them up onto my lap. As I slipped off the first shoe, she asked if I was into feet, and I admited that I was. She then actually dared me to kiss and lick them as I rubbed them, and I obliged. Man, I was all over those hot and sweaty feet with my tongue and lips for maybe ten minutes, and she moaned in enjoyment. I had already paid her for the dance, and she asked for no more. She noticed my wedding ring (I was married then to my now ex-wife) and told me she'd love to let me "see" her again, but knew it would be hard, what with me being married and all. She was like "I'm serious; I'm not fuckin' around here." I told her I knew where to find her. She was using the stage name "Felonie", was petite and blonde. Sadly, my opportunities for getting there to that club were infrequent, and I never saw her again.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been to a strip club in like 3 years. No one ever has money or wants to go with me. I'd feel weird going alone.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Well worth a visit sometimes alone can be ok if your around late and nothing going on remember the girls will take your attention [Smile]
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shucks?? Id feel weird going to a strip club alone also!!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

I usually like company aswell but can be ok alone as i said.Like would you ever go to a bar alone if was a shit night and pick up women?Personally i can go with whatever the evening suits [Smile]
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story, love blondes
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
i need to experience that myself

So do I & the sooner the better.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Cant beat it was an awesome night.Even better was that she loved every second [Smile]
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story! I've gone that route several times myself.I usually guarantee successful foot worship in there though by commenting on their feet at the bar.I'll conpliment them on having pretty feet/toes and then the standard reply is "oh you like feet?" so then when they hit you up for a lap dance you can say,"well it has to involve your feet in my face!"
I got to worship one young strippers very pretty feet and toes that way.Her nails glowing so hot from the black lights and she was teasing me at the bar after I told her how pretty they were.On the way to the booth I said to her "it's all about the feet' she giggled, and when our time started she started brushing my cock through my jeans with her foot and worked her way up to my face.Then she sat back and let me completely worship every inch of her feet and suck every toe.I was in heaven!!
After our time was up,I picked up her heels and sniffed them too and gave a little lick and put them on her feet,she giggled again,thanked me,"NO Thank You" I replied.
I took a trip to heaven that night for only 20 bucks

Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links