Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Watch This (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Watch This
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out this compilation before they take it down.

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/89053/footjob

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
killer arches, great toes.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah she knows how to work it good i have no idea who she is but I know foot fetish tube will take it down soon glad you guys got to see it.

--------------------

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That compilation is quite old there is Pt 1 and 2 i believe of bf and gf.She does have nice feet, love the fj's where she's above him sliding her sole back and forth over his cock against his stomach to make him cum.

I don't see why FFT would take it down unless the uploader removes it.If it is removed you'd most likely comp across it on another tube site as i have seen it numerous times.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

I didn't mean literally taking it down what I was meaning is later they will make you pay for it to see it on FFT.

--------------------

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! Lucky guy! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dbacks1969:
I didn't mean literally taking it down what I was meaning is later they will make you pay for it to see it on FFT.

Oh,that just means because it's now a pay site we can only view a certain amount of vids before the subscription page shows,just depends what videos appear/are shown when you go to the site.They always seem to have the same vids shown in "Videos being watched" over and over,when you get to like the 10th page where you see a new or different vid you want to watch the subscription page appears,very annoying [Mad]

Btw here it is same vid
http://xhamster.com/movies/3188891/compilation_of_footjobs.html

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Thx JURARRI 818 [Smile]

--------------------

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Thx JURARRI 818 [Smile]

Oh the name Jurarri 818 is the person who made the comment about latina feet in my sig pic.Found while browsing and decided to use it, as i love latinas & fem feet [Wink]

Anyways no problem

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LatinaNExoticFemFeet:
quote:
Thx JURARRI 818 [Smile]

Oh the name Jurarri 818 is the person who made the comment about latina feet in my sig pic.Found while browsing and decided to use it, as i love latinas & fem feet [Wink]

Anyways no problem

Hey LatinaNExoticFemFeet I'm curious about the screen shot in your sig, do you have a link to that video? It looks so hot [Drool]

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

It's from a vid i come across at Footfetishtube & unfortunately as you most likely know it's a pay site now so i can't go back and get the link unless i see it again.Hate seeing videos there we like but can't watch whenever we want,which is why i wish all FFT vids were posted at XHamster or other free tube sites.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
Originally posted by LatinaNExoticFemFeet:
It's from a vid i come across at Footfetishtube & unfortunately as you most likely know it's a pay site now so i can't go back and get the link unless i see it again.Hate seeing videos there we like but can't watch whenever we want,which is why i wish all FFT vids were posted at XHamster or other free tube sites.

Figures. Thanks for the reply, perhaps someone will repost it sometime down the road.

-footboy1

--------------------

LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a like 2 or 3 videos with the chick in the sig, but they aren't with that dude. She degrades the dude more than anything, lol.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a pro... The thing that makes her so good at footjobs is that she is masterful at so many different techniques.
She uses her entire foot and any part of her foot from so many different angles to make him cum. Her toes and high arch soles are amazing!

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
I have a like 2 or 3 videos with the chick in the sig, but they aren't with that dude. She degrades the dude more than anything, lol.

I've come across a few other foot worship vids of her been waiting to see some fj vids of her especially dominant.Yeah the vid in my sig pic she does degrade him more than there is foot worship.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links