Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Used Shoe Market #Dietrying

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Used Shoe Market #Dietrying
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much is a fair price to pay for well worn women's shoes? There is a gal who has promised to present to me her well worn shoes the next time I see her. Although I have had her feet I still want her shoes. She claims, that as soon as she lifts her feet, barely, out of those flats you can smell the stink; especially if you are down near her feet. This is a thin sexy Asian gal we are talking about. Regardless, I am going to ask to buy them off of her. Here is how I plan do it (roughly):

"How much longer will you wear these for?.........Considering that your going to be getting rid of them how about selling them to me? That way you can get a brand new pair."

The following is the point of the post. What do you think is a fair price to pay for used women's shoes; that you are buying in person. Or what would you do or trade in exchange for them?

I wonder how a gal would react if you came to her aid, genuinely helped her, but ultimately asked for her shoes in return. Perhaps like this:

"Do you need help changing your flat tire. If you have a spare tire I can get you up and running in no time. What do you say? I change your car tire in exchange for your used shoes? Oh, you don't have any spare shoes for sale? What about the ones you are wearing? I recently read a report that said, driving barefoot is safer than driving with shod feet. Oh, you say that won't do, either? Carry on then.

#dietrying

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would offer her anywhere between $20 to $80 depending on how much the original shoe cost, and then re-price it based on how much life she expects to get from the shoe when she is ready to throw it away.

Many times, I feel like a fair exchange of favors is also a great way to acquire a woman's shoes. It just depends on what she feels will be the proper value. So yes, things like changing out car tires could be of benefit to her since most women do not like to get grimey and dirty. Many other things/tasks could also be viewed as fair trade. There are many possibilities.

Would love to hear a followup report of what works out well for you if you succeed. I am a big fan of acquiring hot women's stinkies for my own pleasures. A recipe for success would be highly sought after by many men who have my special interests, Hee Hee!

Love your signature by the way, I love making tartar sauce to strong calves as well!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TruthBeTold:

Love your signature by the way, I love making tartar sauce to strong calves as well!! [Jerkoff]

[Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My models' flats or shoes that are a 10 on the stink scale have gone upwards of $150 on my website. Perhaps because of their "foot celeb" status I don't know. Of course after the break down from BHE, they don't see all of that...but still..it's all a matter of how bad someone wants it.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my pitches to prospective models is, "What if I gave you $50 for those shoes you're wearing?"

They're usually shocked and embarrassed answering to the effect, "What these? They're used, smelly. You aren't going to want them." That opens the door for conversation on the topic.

"Well if it's not for me, it'll probably be for your fans."

I leave it up to the model to set their pricing based on what they've seen online. I've had to keep their hopes in check sometimes thinking they could get $220 for a pair. Lol. I told her it wasn't going to happen, and sure enough they just sat in the store for months. Some items aren't even posted since I have a few members that want specific items from specific models. I have one guy that's bought 10 pairs from the same model between $60 and $150 each.

As with every economic questions, it's supply and demand. Depends on the customer and what the model has available. In your situation, if it's some random girl, I'd say an amount equal or a bit greater than what it would cost to replace. You don't want the girl to be at a loss.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She isn't exactly random. She is a booty call that was bequeathed to me by a good friend. Just last week, she asked me what color she should paint her toe nails; I said, "lilac." Next time I met her, presto, lilac toe nails. Needless to say, she is down with the fetish and also a very sexual creature indeed. With the sort of relationship we have, I have never given her money but always pay for the room, she will probably let me have them free of charge. Sometimes life is beautiful.

Life is a good thing When you have women out there working up stinky feet, just for you. In which case you have to be doing something right. I know you savages know what I'm talking about.

Finally, I believe there is more than one way to skin a cat. Maybe you are interested in an exclusive foot model and you really do value her feet. In which case I would recommend hitting Norcal's page. For Norcal to be generous enough to offer the shoes of a fine model is a wonderful thing. You can't exactly go to the store across the street to get that same item.

All in all, if you are in the market for used women's shoes, don't be a cheap skate. No pun intended.

--------------------

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I believe there is more than one way to skin a cat. Maybe you are interested in an exclusive foot model and you really do value her feet. In which case I would recommend hitting Norcal's page. For Norcal to be generous enough to offer the shoes of a fine model is a wonderful thing. You can't exactly go to the store across the street to get that same item.
lol thanks, yeah Gigi's flats should be done by September at the latest (I hope she'll want to part with them). Working on a few others, just not a priority at the moment.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dolo.:
For Norcal to be generous enough to offer the shoes of a fine model is a wonderful thing. You can't exactly go to the store across the street to get that same item.

I sure wonder where that idea came from. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by CaliFootExchange:
quote:
Originally posted by dolo.:
For Norcal to be generous enough to offer the shoes of a fine model is a wonderful thing. You can't exactly go to the store across the street to get that same item.

I sure wonder where that idea came from. [Wink]
Actually Phil suggested it to me and showed me how to get the store going and working when I was trying to assess the website's income last year. We're doing a good service man! [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

OP Update:

The gal ended up giving me the shoes as a gift. She really thought nothing of it. After worshiping, cumming on, and, photographing her feet she was well aware of my taste. Although, this gal didn't have a foot fetish, she was a true hedonist. Early in the fling, in the middle of banging, I had her smell my arm pit. I believed she would respond positively to my pheromones. And soon, of her own accord, she became obsessed with the smell of my pits. Pheromones can make people go crazy for scent; as you all know. Meanwhile I am thankful she gave me the smelliest shoes she had.

The 6 and a halft, blue, Tom's are the latest pair in my modest shoe collection. As they sit in a Zip Lock bag, the scent in them is fairly mild.

On to the next pair!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links