Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Public foot worship NEW YORK

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Public foot worship NEW YORK
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check this out guys, do you think this was real?

http://xhamster.com/movies/3217747/new_york_puplic_foot_massage.html

Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to say the girl was either paid, or a model of some sort. She's hot and I'd think the chances of a girl not being as smoking hot as her taking up the offer would be much more likely. LOL... Still, it very well could have. After all, it says it happened in NY.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice [Smile]
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's definitely New York, Patrick, in fact, that's Washington Square Park in Greenwich Village, and the buildings in the background are all part of NYU.

Here's my take on it. The girl is Asian, and I only bring this up because Asian women for the most part, are trained not to make a scene, specially in public. That girl might have though she was in for just a nice massage, and when the guy started sucking on her toes, she just couldn't bring herself to tell the dude she was freaked out or embarrassed.

My other theory is that it's just a piece of performance art, as that part of town, and that park in particular has long attracted all kinds of artist, extroverts, and plain crazies because of its Bohemian vibe. Just think Venice Beach East.

Just the same, the girl look pretty uncomfortable, and even slightly put upon, so even if it's just a piece of performance art, maybe she bit more off than she can chew...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links