Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Saw A Great Shoe Dangle, Sole View Today.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Saw A Great Shoe Dangle, Sole View Today.
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in NJ visiting friends this weekend. On my way home today, I had a great foot view as I was waiting for my bus to pick me up.

A cute Asian girl was sitting on the bench behind me, also waiting for the bus. She was dangling her shoe off of her foot. I had a wonderful view of what looked like a very soft sole. I tried my best not to stare, but.. most everyone on this board would understand what I mean when I say I was definitely "Glancing". I think she may have seen what I was doing, because she kept dangling that shoe off her sole. Maybe I should have tried to talk to her, but I was very tired, and knew I had a long trip home, so I just looked.

Of course, I saw plenty of other beautiful feet on the bus, and then subway, home, but this girl was one of my favorites, because I had such a good view of her beautiful soft sole.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing like it glad you enjoyed the view mate
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, luvfemalefeet. It was a very good view, and yes I did enjoy it very much.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw something very similar at an outdoor cafe. There were two ladies waiting for their food; one had sandals and the other flats. The one with the flats was really working that shoe. She should offer classes. Additionally her feet were gorgeous.

The Summer in Central Europe hasn't been the best, but the action has been intense!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links